All-Star [1/31 - 2/1] Athletic Championship - Providence, Ri (3fp, 6al)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, we were told Twinkles placed 1st, but the placement between Twinkles and ECE is less than .70 or something... These Y5 came in strong, I did not see any deductions at all in the routines, but I am an amateur judge and quite bias too, hahaha!

Bid standings. Missing medium senior and level 6

Eta: added medium senior

97.50 - Pro Athletics - Lady Pros (SS) -- FP
97.25 - World Cup shooting stars (LS)
96.35 - ECE M5 (MS) -- AL
95.60 - Florida Top Dog (SC)
95.10 - World Cup Odyssey (MC)
95.10 - Spirit Central (SS)
95.10 - Vizion 20/20 (SC)
94.65 - World Cup Suns (SS)
94.60 - Star Athletics (SS)
94.60 - Spirit All Stars (SS)
94.15 - ECE i5 (IO5)
93.85 - World Cup omni (SC) -- AL
93.80 - ECE C5 (MC) -- FP
93.80 - Cheer Factor XFactor (SS)
93.70 - Xtreme Cheer (IOC5)
93.65 - Full House (MS)
92.90 - WNY Outlaws (IO5) -- AL
92.80 - Core Athletix - Black Diamonds (SC)
92.60 - ECE Fame (SS)
92.30 - Cheer Intensity (SS)
91.85 - Bravo (IOC5)
91.70 - CC Champs (SC)
91.55 - Pro Athletics Fierce (IOC5)
91.00 - Bay State (SC)
90.30 - extreme all starz (LS) -- AL
89.05 - Integrity Cheer Corp (SC)
88.69 - Pro Athletics Holbrook (MS)
88.00 - Core Athletics - Pink Diamonds (SS)

Last edited:
Bid standings. Missing medium senior and level 6

97.50 - Pro Athletics - Lady Pros (SS) -- FP
97.25 - World Cup shooting stars (LS)
95.60 - Florida Top Dog (SC)
95.10 - World Cup Odyssey (MC)
95.10 - Spirit Central (SS)
95.10 - Vizion 20/20 (SC)
94.65 - World Cup Suns (SS)
94.60 - Star Athletics (SS)
94.60 - Spirit All Stars (SS)
94.15 - ECE i5 (IO5)
93.85 - World Cup omni (SC) -- AL
93.80 - ECE C5 (MC) -- FP
93.80 - Cheer Factor XFactor (SS)
93.70 - Xtreme Cheer (IOC5)
92.90 - WNY Outlaws (IO5) -- AL
92.80 - Core Athletix - Black Diamonds (SC)
92.60 - ECE Fame (SS)
92.30 - Cheer Intensity (SS)
91.85 - Bravo (IOC5)
91.70 - CC Champs (SC)
91.55 - Pro Athletics Fierce (IOC5)
91.00 - Bay State (SC)
90.30 - extreme all starz (LS) -- AL
89.05 - Integrity Cheer Corp (SC)
88.00 - Core Athletics - Pink Diamonds (SS)

Florida Top Dog..... How random.

Also if someone doesn't get an ECE J5 vid, I'm gonna lose it.

You should come tomorrow!

I almost decide to but I have a car to buy/lease tomorrow :p I am pulling for next year!! Both AC and Spirit Sports are on my "Living in MA Bucket List" for next year. (And maybe SpiritFest but we will see.) so everyone keep cheering another year so I can see y'all.

I've never met any fierceboarders so that will be exciting. Except @Cheerdad but I watched him grill hotdogs for like two years straight while I made nachos so I don't count that. Sorry @Cheerdad :p

I almost decide to but I have a car to buy/lease tomorrow :p I am pulling for next year!! Both AC and Spirit Sports are on my "Living in MA Bucket List" for next year. (And maybe SpiritFest but we will see.) so everyone keep cheering another year so I can see y'all.

I've never met any fierceboarders so that will be exciting. Except @Cheerdad but I watched him grill hotdogs for like two years straight while I made nachos so I don't count that. Sorry @Cheerdad :p
l ahhhhh the good old days. To be fair I did see you occasionally when food wasn't involved I do recall recording your teams and cheering you on when you an cp were teammates.

ETA: I used to wave every time I passed Oneonta when I was traveling 88. You just never waved back lol

**Come on, where's Ashton because I think we're being punk'd**

l ahhhhh the good old days. To be fair I did see you occasionally when food wasn't involved I do recall recording your teams and cheering you on when you an cp were teammates.

ETA: I used to wave every time I passed Oneonta when I was traveling 88. You just never waved back lol

Yes, giving myself second degree burns with steaming hot nacho cheese to pay for cheer... the "good old days" :D But I do miss it. Both the fundraising and the cheer.

And hey now, I always waved back, you were just driving too fast to see. But I get it, cp's got comps to go to, people to beat. It's funny, I used to go to your cp's elementary school for my summer job during school and would always imagine itty bitty J-Dawg doing his newest tumbling passes down the halls.

Yes, giving myself second degree burns with steaming hot nacho cheese to pay for cheer... the "good old days" :D But I do miss it. Both the fundraising and the cheer.

And hey now, I always waved back, you were just driving too fast to see. But I get it, cp's got comps to go to, people to beat. It's funny, I used to go to your cp's elementary school for my summer job during school and would always imagine itty bitty J-Dawg doing his newest tumbling passes down the halls.
Itty bitty, that's funny and yes, he was busted more than once tumbling in the halls.

Youth 5 Results:

1) ECE
2) WC Twinkles
3) Cheersport Sharks

Anyone know if they all hit, or were there issues??

Loving how well M5 is doing this year! Hoping they can continue like this and really hoping they'll get paid tomorrow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you! M5 is really a powerhouse team! On the other hand, I know C5 already has their full paid, but I hope they did better today! I was devastated when I saw the Cheerupdates report yesterday! :)

Back