All-Star [1/4-1/5] Mid Atlantic Premier Open Championship - Richmond, Virginia

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

of course fame beach;):D is there a schedule anywhere?

Not that ive seen. The Road to Worlds has some, but not all, teams listed.
Notorious and Showgirls for Worlds teams from Beach?

Wednesday at 5:00 pm is when it will be posted on website. Schedule was sent to coaches yesterday. General Schedule is posted on their website.

Wednesday at 5:00 pm is when it will be posted on website. Schedule was sent to coaches yesterday. General Schedule is posted on their website.
Teams going for bids are on the road up worlds website. Cheer updates put it out on twitter.

Kind of love that they list the number of crossovers on each team (furthest right column). I'm not sure if that was intentionally released to the public but it is interesting nonetheless. You can kind of gather a program's crossover philosophy from those numbers.

I wonder - do they list the crossovers "main" team only or both? So, if 8 athletes crossed from FAME Supers to FAME Spotlights, would it list 8 crossovers for both teams on the schedule?

I wonder - do they list the crossovers "main" team only or both? So, if 8 athletes crossed from FAME Supers to FAME Spotlights, would it list 8 crossovers for both teams on the schedule?

I would guess so, because I would guess that the reason they list crossovers on the schedule is for scheduling purposes (this team has no crossovers, we can put it anywhere in the schedule; this team has a bunch, we need to check to ensure teams are far enough apart in warm-ups/performances so crossovers can do both/all teams). This is also why I find it unusual that it is listed - it seems more like an internal scheduling note that was accidentally left on the public-release schedule. I would be surprised if that column is still there in the next iteration of the schedule.

Back