All-Star [1/4-1/5] Mid Atlantic Premier Open Championship - Richmond, Virginia

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just a friendly reminder athletes - complaining about the competition, judging, the team that did well and/or the fact that your team didnt get a paid bid on twitter does not make you or your gym look pretty

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Wait. But won't it change the outcome?? :rolleyes:

Way to go FAME! Your organization has always been a class act and we had a good time being around everyone this past weekend. Super Seniors were incredible! Maybe its just me, but I was sorry to see the blatant favortism that was shown to some programs over others this past weekend, and I am in no means talking about scoring/judging, etc. I mean in hype and interview time, etc. Overall it was a great comp though.

I have been a Super Senior groupie for years., I'm adding Vengeance groupie to the list OH MY WORD!! left me speechless!! When we heard about the bids we were on clound 9 the whole ride home..

Cheerlive interview with Coach Mike, so humble, grateful appreciative of his program and kids, I wanted to hug him from my seat :)

Just a friendly reminder athletes - complaining about the competition, judging, the team that did well and/or the fact that your team didnt get a paid bid on twitter does not make you or your gym look pretty

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm quite sure the gym will address those athletes and appropriately ban them from the gyym....oh sorry, it's nationals season, nothing to see here.

I have been a Super Senior groupie for years., I'm adding Vengeance groupie to the list OH MY WORD!! left me speechless!! When we heard about the bids we were on clound 9 the whole ride home..

Cheerlive interview with Coach Mike, so humble, grateful appreciative of his program and kids, I wanted to hug him from my seat :)

same hear, I've loved fame since the first time i saw them many years ago!! didn't watch all the teams, but Super Senior looked awesome!!

On another note - what happened to Black Ice? I did not see them on the feed this weekend and I know they did not attend. Is there still a Twister Black Ice - I love watching them perform too.

Also - my feed kept going out and the wrong times then would come back on and the routine over. So it was okay but could have been better.

Back