All-Star [1/4-1/5] Mid Atlantic Premier Open Championship - Richmond, Virginia

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

On another note - what happened to Black Ice? I did not see them on the feed this weekend and I know they did not attend. Is there still a Twister Black Ice - I love watching them perform too.

Also - my feed kept going out and the wrong times then would come back on and the routine over. So it was okay but could have been better.
As of right now, There is no Black ice

Just a friendly reminder athletes - complaining about the competition, judging, the team that did well and/or the fact that your team didnt get a paid bid on twitter does not make you or your gym look pretty

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
See this is where I'm always out of the loop since I really only follow a couple if kids I know personally. I never see all this drama....

....which is precisely why I only follow a few kids I know personally. I can go smack them in the head if they act a fool online :D

pretty much every level 5 team is going to try to get a full paid bid. I believe that they only accept paid bids. they will not take at large bids.

That's what I was told - that they only accept FP.

Omg when I signed into fierce board and saw I got a dislike I SWORE I did or said something wrong haha but yes I dislike too! They were always such a fun team to watch

After I disliked it, I figured I should clarify! I couldn't really shimmy or like it, so I had to dislike it, but I dont want it to count against you!

On another note - what happened to Black Ice? I did not see them on the feed this weekend and I know they did not attend. Is there still a Twister Black Ice - I love watching them perform too.

Also - my feed kept going out and the wrong times then would come back on and the routine over. So it was okay but could have been better.

Black Ice is no more. It was too hard for many team members to work, go to school and cheer.

Back