All-Star [2/1-2/2] Spirit Sports - Palm Springs, Ca (worlds Bids)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Whats the weather next weekend because this 7 degree Jersey weather is getting old

Whats the weather next weekend because this 7 degree Jersey weather is getting old

Well, break out your bikini because it's going to be in the high 70s, low 80s during the day according to the weather channel! But as a mom, I have to remind you to bring a light jacket because it will cool off at night. :)

And another team picks up a bid this weekend.

The at-large bids may be anti-climatic, but I can't wait for the battle over paid bids this weekend. Leaving in 5 days!!! Weather is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Do y'all know how the paid bids are being given out? I don't think I saw it on here? And I didn't see it on their page, I only saw that there were three paids. Thanks :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Do y'all know how the paid bids are being given out? I don't think I saw it on here? And I didn't see it on their page, I only saw that there were three paids. Thanks :)

3 paid bids / 9 at-large bids

First 2 paid bids will go to the two highest perfection scores. Third paid bid will go to the next highest perfection score in a division not already receiving a paid bid.

Int teams only eligible for 1 paid and 3 at-large bids

3 paid bids / 9 at-large bids

First 2 paid bids will go to the two highest perfection scores. Third paid bid will go to the next highest perfection score in a division not already receiving a paid bid.

Int teams only eligible for 1 paid and 3 at-large bids

Is this posted anywhere publicly?

Looks like they've revised the temps down a bit. Should be in the lowers 70s during the day and down into the 40s at night. You will still probably find that to be pretty nice. But bring that jacket! :)

Does anyone know if Lady Bullets are competing here?
CJA Team Gunz vs Lady Bullets anyone?

The Fierce Board App! ||

Does anyone know if Lady Bullets are competing here?
CJA Team Gunz vs Lady Bullets anyone?

The Fierce Board App! ||

Yes, ma'am, they are scheduled to be there. They will be in warmups with us on Saturday!! Yea! And they go on just after my cp's team and CJA will be shortly after. I'm more than a little excited to see both teams. The small Jr 1 and small senior 5 are criss-crossing so I get to see a lot of them.

Back