All-Star [2/15-2/16] Spirit Cheer - Best Of The Northwest Comp - Tacoma, Wa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 6, 2014
Hi, wondering if anyone can tell me what the schedule was like last year? Trying to make some last minute flight arrangements and need to know what the approximate running times were Saturday and Sunday? Was it all day both Saturday and Sunday? Thanks in advance!!

I don't remember much about last year's except it was all day Sat/Sun but didn't run too awful late. What team is your cp with?

Last edited:
If that schedule doesn't vary much and they are on-time, some girls at our gym are going to end up very lucky. They bought tickets to Miley Cyrus betting on the comp getting done in time.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Oh very cool, thank you! That is up early, and it must have been in the process of going up when I looked last night because it was not there yet. ;)

I don't remember much about last year's except it was all day Sat/Sun but didn't run too awful late. What team is your cp with?

Thanks! I figured it would be all day both days but the husband wanted times!! So demanding....anyway, your message helped and I went ahead and got plane tickets based off both days being all days. He thought we could fly in Sat morning and leave Sunday night--he's hilarious.

If that schedule doesn't vary much and they are on-time, some girls at our gym are going to end up very lucky. They bought tickets to Miley Cyrus betting on the comp getting done in time.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I figured it was going to be a late comp and I wanted to get tickets for that concert but figured I should play it safe in case it runs late. I wonder if I could still get tickets at a decent price...

Only cause I'm super bored at work, it looks like regular AS cheer team-wise it is approximately the same size as ATC last weekend -
Level 1 26 at atc, 24 at SC
Level 2 39 at atc, 39 at SC
Level 3 29 at atc, 26 at SC
Level 4 19 at atc, 23 at SC
Level 5 at atc, 6 at SC

I'm sure it'll get bigger though in the next week or so. I was surprised to see that it wasn't bigger because of how many Summit bids there are. Looks like it is the exact same teams as last year (for the most part).

Me either, I was trying to find last years and saw that this one was up. I do know that it's not 100% accurate because we are listed as a level 4 coed team and we actually will be competing at level 3.

Wow this competition is a lot smaller this year.. Currently (which this could easily change with more teams signing up) there are only 2 other teams in my division, and my division is usually a very packed one...(At ATC there were 6 or 7 teams in my division)

Back