All-Star [2/15-2/16] Spirit Cheer - Best Of The Northwest Comp - Tacoma, Wa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone remember how the award schedule goes? I remember most/ all of the awards were on a floor or two below the competition area... Trying to figure out when i can get out of there... I don't remember waiting long for awards.. maybe an hour? I do remember they do awards in groups (ex: i remember lrg jr 3 was with sm jr3 and maybe a senior 3 group as well)

Does anyone remember how the award schedule goes? I remember most/ all of the awards were on a floor or two below the competition area... Trying to figure out when i can get out of there... I don't remember waiting long for awards.. maybe an hour? I do remember they do awards in groups (ex: i remember lrg jr 3 was with sm jr3 and maybe a senior 3 group as well)
yah they were in the little room. Seemed quick but I remember the jacket process taking FOREVER so if you anticipate winning (and who doesn't??) then expect to stick around a while to get your national champ jacket. Worth the wait though!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

You going to the Miley concert? :p

Would anyone recommend buying tickets online in advance? We were told last year the entrance lines were super long and some missed seeing their teams perform. We have an early morning check-in time, so I'm kinda willing to roll the dice here since I can't stand Ticketmaster.

The line last year was bad!! Thankfully my cp's were early in the morning so we missed it but I remember just barely missing the line. I'll be buying in advance, it's worth the couple extra bucks for me.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

You going to the Miley concert? :p
Haha no but I kind of wish I was! My parents want to have my dads birthday dinner (his birthday is actually today, but our whole week is filled with Cheer, basketball games [im in band], and normal band events :p ) so we have to "postpone it" until we can actually have a day to celebrate it with all of us together!

ETA: Oh and I've been to like nearly every miley cyrus concert when shes in WA, and its sad that I cant go :(

They just posted the award schedule: http://www.spiritcheer.com/uploads/2014_BONW_Awards.pdf

Wow my awards are very shortly after I compete! But if we're "in the running" for the Summit Paid bids (which I certainly hope we are!!) then we would have to stay until late that night...

Back