All-Star [2/15-2/16] Spirit Cheer - Best Of The Northwest Comp - Tacoma, Wa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone have all the teams that got bids?
All i know is..
At Large (8)-
South Elite Crystals (sr 1)
South Elite Sapphires (lrg sr 2)
South Elite Lady Jewels (lrg sr 3)
Roach Elite (sm sr 2)

Full Paids (2) -

I thought it was Silverstars that got one of the paid bids. My brain is fried, though, so who knows.

...edited to add, that can't be right. It was a level 3 team, for sure.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I thought it was Silverstars that got one of the paid bids. My brain is fried, though, so who knows.

...edited to add, that can't be right. It was a level 3 team, for sure.

champion cheer turned in their at large from earlier in the day for the paid bid. And I remember the other team from cheer central- because they were phenomenal! Thought it was a well deserved win!!

I didn't see Cheer Central perform, but a friend told me that they were incredible. They're from Colorado???

Ok Summit bids:

At Large (from what I remember- but lets face it the cheer hangover has already started):

Lv 1- South Elite sr
Roach jr

Lv 2- South Elite lg sr2
Roach sm sr
Champion Cheer lg jr
Gem State Gymnastics sm sr

Lv 3- South Elite lg sr
Spotlight Cheer sm sr

Lv4- NW Silver stars sm sr

I know the math doesn't add up to 8 so someone had to have passed on an at large so I'm not sure who- hope this helps :)

Ok Summit bids:

At Large (from what I remember- but lets face it the cheer hangover has already started):

Lv 1- South Elite sr
Roach jr

Lv 2- South Elite lg sr2
Roach sm sr
Champion Cheer lg jr
Gem State Gymnastics sm sr

Lv 3- South Elite lg sr
Spotlight Cheer sm sr

Lv4- NW Silver stars sm sr

I know the math doesn't add up to 8 so someone had to have passed on an at large so I'm not sure who- hope this helps :)

Champion turned in their at-large for a Paid so there's the 8 :)

Awesome job to everyone this weekend! @GlitterPlz - You guys cleaned house this weekend and it was well deserved, super fun routines to watch.

Edited because I was excited that you had figured it out- but champion lg sr3 coed turned theirs in not their lv2 so now I'm confused again lol. I think I'm going back to bed ;) lol

Unfortunately yes they are all accounted for as of now, but Pac West is a bid comp as well with 10 available there- are you going?

Back