All-Star [2/8 - 2/9] Spiritfest Nationals - Hartford, Ct

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Bay State will be there. Why does it take some/most EPs so long to post a preliminary schedule. We will get Cheersport's preliminary schedule this week for 2 weeks later. They have 1,000 teams. Yet Spirit Fest doesn't come out until early next week and they have so many less teams. I don't get it!

Bay State will be there. Why does it take some/most EPs so long to post a preliminary schedule. We will get Cheersport's preliminary schedule this week for 2 weeks later. They have 1,000 teams. Yet Spirit Fest doesn't come out until early next week and they have so many less teams. I don't get it!
I completely agree. I wish they would update their website as well. Well hopefully they will have enough jackets this year for all the kids that win.

Is Baystate bringing all their teams to CheerSport? Good luck either way!

I completely agree. I wish they would update their website as well. Well hopefully they will have enough jackets this year for all the kids that win.

Is Baystate bringing all their teams to CheerSport? Good luck either way!

All except for i5 and Special Needs are going. Hopefully, Atlanta won't have weather like they had yesterday!

Dear Mother Nature, please cooperate this year and not have a blizzard for Spirit Fest.

Thank you.

The Fierce Board App!
Did you hear there actually IS a blizzard that is supposed to hit that Saturday! I can't believe it!
Also please if you have reservations at the Marriott attached to the convention center check your reservations! I received an email saying I had to confirm or I would lose the rooms! I called and they said that since I cancelled last minute last year for the same weekend (which I did however it was still within the cancellation period so I was ok) - that I would not be guaranteed a type of room or anything!
I completely went crazy and told them I cancelled in the time frame, and that there was a state of emergency so they could NOT penalize me in any way.

I had to speak to reservations and they said the email and the person I spoke to didn't know what they were talking about. However just to be safe I had them re-email me my confirmation.

Just be careful and check the cancellations!

I see snow showers, but nothing about a blizzard. *crosses fingers*

Dream All Stars Sm Coed Lvl 5 are going to be really tired if they are competing at both SpiritFest and BATC on the same weekend. LOL

No haha. Battle at the Capitol is in what, Maryland? So one of them isn't correct. I'll fix it when performance orders have been posted.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

the schedule for battle at the capitol is up and dream is on it. I know they always go to that comp so I doubt they will be attending spirit fest.

the schedule for battle at the capitol is up and dream is on it. I know they always go to that comp so I doubt they will be attending spirit fest.

Hmm, they're on the team listing that a coach sent me from Spirit Fest:

Dream Allstars
Eternity Small Senior Coed 5 18
Eclipse Senior 1 20
Marvels Junior 5 18

They probably won't be, but I'll keep them for now.

Back