All-Star [2/8 - 2/9] Spiritfest Nationals - Hartford, Ct

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Spirit Fest is doing what Athletic did - Worlds divisions are not the last of the day, level 4 is after.

Latest awards are at 8:20 Sunday night.

Spirit Fest is doing what Athletic did - Worlds divisions are not the last of the day, level 4 is after.

Latest awards are at 8:20 Sunday night.
Hey Ashley with the onset of a ton of snow coming do you think they have a plan to keep this event on time or even ahead o schedule.

Can you post award times if possible?

Hey Ashley with the onset of a ton of snow coming do you think they have a plan to keep this event on time or even ahead o schedule.

Can you post award times if possible?

I have no idea, to be honest. People could get stuck in Hartford Sunday night, who knows?

It's not the official schedule, so things might change (I think they're emailing to coaches at 5 today, so who knows when they'll post is publicly). But for now:

Level 1 Awards: 1:15 PM
Level 2 Awards: 8:00 PM
Level 3 Awards: 1:00 PM
Level 5/6 Awards: 5:30 PM
Level 4 Awards: 8:30 PM

I have no idea, to be honest. People could get stuck in Hartford Sunday night, who knows?

It's not the official schedule, so things might change (I think they're emailing to coaches at 5 today, so who knows when they'll post is publicly). But for now:

Wow thanks so much. I can't believe they would have the level 2 awards at 8PM. But like you said it's not official.

Are you freakin' kidding me??? L2 awards at 8PM is ridiculous! I guess I better book Sunday night too. So much for keeping my daughter in school as much as possible.

All teams from CC Champs will be there
Large Junior 1
Small Youth 2
Large Senior 2
Large Junior 3
Large Senior 4.2
Small Senior Coed 5

I think the weather forecast has improved from original? Maybe some snow Sunday later??

I think the weather forecast has improved from original? Maybe some snow Sunday later??

I hate driving in the snow. (I know, I know-- makes it hard to be a New Englander). Wish the schedule would post so a decision can be made about Sunday awards and an extra hotel night...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I don't think the meteorologist have any clue what is going to happen, let's all think positive and not a lot of snow. Just this week on Sunday 1-3" was predicted and 24 hours later we have 7"

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm truly disappointed that they haven't put out a, schedule with less than 250 teams, but Cheersport has 1000 & that was listed 2 weeks early.

Are 4.2 with level 4 or level 2???

Back