All-Star [2/8 - 2/9] Spiritfest Nationals - Hartford, Ct

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have no idea, to be honest. People could get stuck in Hartford Sunday night, who knows?

It's not the official schedule, so things might change (I think they're emailing to coaches at 5 today, so who knows when they'll post is publicly). But for now:

Level 1 Awards: 1:15 PM
Level 2 Awards: 8:00 PM
Level 3 Awards: 1:00 PM
Level 5/6 Awards: 5:30 PM
Level 4 Awards: 8:30 PM
Do you have a tentative schedule yet Ashley?

Do you have a tentative schedule yet Ashley?

I don't! I'm not a coach sorry. I can ask around, but soemone posted in our facebook group that they were still waiting on the schedule at like 6pm last night.

From the tentative times for Saturday that we were provided for our teams, it looks like Small Senior 3 performs around noon time, Small Senior 5 performs mid-afternoon, Small Senior 4.2 performs late afternoon, and Large Senior CoEd 4 performs in the evening....like 8pm evening. I hope they move that up for Sunday or some of us are going to be stranded in Hartford!!

I do not understand why such a lack of organization/communication the week before is a recurring theme with this competition. :confused:

I can't see them pushing it up too early.. Usually hip hop kids and tinys are already there at 6:30 in the morning warming up...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Well maybe less breaks...I mean, the judges have to get home too, right? I'm going to have to race the snow home!

A local Hartford station has the following for weather. We might be okay (ish)

Sunday: Mostly cloudy with a chance for snow in the afternoon. Low: 14. High: 32 inland, 35 shore.

Monday: Heavy snow possible especially in the morning, windy and cold. Low: 20. High: 29 inland, 31 shore.

So over this comp. .. I'm already aggravated with their lack of communication and from what I remember, they don't post standings anywhere on day one so it will be the typical parents and kids selling their souls for standings. .. And their website is ridiculous... zero info.

So over this comp. .. I'm already aggravated with their lack of communication and from what I remember, they don't post standings anywhere on day one so it will be the typical parents and kids selling their souls for standings. .. And their website is ridiculous... zero info.

They used to :( They used to post a sheet with everyone's scores and big standings. Such a shame. It seems like they're letting Varsity do everything for them and not doing anything themselves.

They used to :( They used to post a sheet with everyone's scores and big standings. Such a shame. It seems like they're letting Varsity do everything for them and not doing anything themselves.
Agree. .. Unfortunately it states in the parents packet that standings will be given to coaches an hour after the division is done. :( maybe they will post it somewhere but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Back