All-Star 2 Day Tumbling Camp. Does This Seem Like A Good Idea?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 28, 2012
So South Elite (A gym in Washington nearby me) is having a two day tumbling camp.

skills_4_2527842250.jpg

And I was wondering if any gyms that you guys know are doing this or have done this. I really wanna work on my tumbling, because I have nothing besides a RO and I want to work on my tumbling this year with private classes so I can tryout for their level 4/restricted 5 team. And I wanna know if you guys think this is worth the money and is a good idea. Because $98 is a lot for broke old me! Help? :)

The price doesn't seem bad. How many people are in this class? You may get more out of a privates than a class as you will have to take turns with the other girls.

I did a fulls and doubles clinic similar to this last year with Jimmy from Midwest Cheer Elite and it was worth every penny. I had just gotten my full the day before and he helped me out so much with the different drills and it made me so much more confident in my skill and gave me much better body awareness than I had had before. I totally recommend these types of skills clinics!

So South Elite (A gym in Washington nearby me) is having a two day tumbling camp.

skills_4_2527842250.jpg

And I was wondering if any gyms that you guys know are doing this or have done this. I really wanna work on my tumbling, because I have nothing besides a RO and I want to work on my tumbling this year with private classes so I can tryout for their level 4/restricted 5 team. And I wanna know if you guys think this is worth the money and is a good idea. Because $98 is a lot for broke old me! Help? :)

Yes Go! When my cp was about to start learning her running tuck she went to a similar 2 day thing. She got her roundoff tuck (and she is SUPER slow to pick up tumbling skills)...just so happens it was Jay teaching the class!

We did the same thing - Fulls and Doubles Camp for 3 days. Totally worth it. CP already has her full but at the end of our camp, 3 girls got their fulls, and have been throwing it since then. We hope and pray that the gym has another one before summer ends.

Yes Go! When my cp was about to start learning her running tuck she went to a similar 2 day thing. She got her roundoff tuck (and she is SUPER slow to pick up tumbling skills)...just so happens it was Jay teaching the class!
WOOPPP! I'm gonna do it then!

I just had a back handspring clinic near me, and it was worth it :D I went from needing to be spotted on a squishy mat, to doing it by myself and almost getting it on the floor :)

Did you end up going? If so, did you feel the 2 hours for 2 days made a difference?
Thanks!

skills_4_2527842250.jpg

Back