All-Star 2012-13 Uniform Costs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Drkilluzionz alexamarysouza

Why are they so expensive? Because the cheer community is made up of people who want nothing but the latest and greatest and are willing to pay for it. The people who run this industry aren't stupid, and they know that parents of these athletes have seemingly bottomless bank accounts for their "Cheer Princesses." No offense, but it's true.
yeah, I agree. The higher the demand the higher the price. I understand it with a uniform like mine that's going to be tons of rhinestones and pretty fabrics, but I just can't get it in my mind that a couple of pieces of printed fabric with no stones or anything is like 300 bucks. Like, I feel like that's ridiculous.

Ours are $250-275 for top, skirt with attached spankies. From Varsity. Rhinestone logo on front, and one team gets name on back which is extra $25. Bow comes from another place. My wedding dress was less! This is our third, and probably last year with this uni, hopefully getting a new design next year.

Uniform 300$
Special Sports Bra for uniform 25$
Bow10$
Shoes 70$
Make up 15$
Warm ups 125$

Havent gotten a total for our new unis this year, but generally theyre around $300.00-$400.00 depending on the uniform.... Bow is included with the price of the uniform this year....

The reason for the price of sublimated is in part due to the amount of custom design work involved. It doesn't come cheap, and setup for the printers is fairly involved as well. I think there may be some stoning on our unis as well. We have never had it before, but the coaches have been telling the girls we are getting bling!

Our Uniform is 216.83 from Varsity but then there is the ridiculously high shipping of $1,347 divided by 89 kids so another 15.13 per uniform
and Taxes at 1242.48 for another 13.96 per uniform
for a grand total of 245.92 you can see the uniform at CGAcheer.com

$300 includes shoes and full custom uniform from Dreamlight... TONS of stones and some very intricate mesh, we get our sample any day now :)

ours are about $330 for a custom crop top, skirt, and attached spankies. it has a lot of bling and everything though.

$280 from GK plus shipping so a little under $300 total.

My team in the UK is getting sublimated. We're using the leotard company Milano (same scale as GK over here) and they will be about £80 = around $125.
you guys will love them!!! they did an awesome job of ours. i think we paid the same for ours (i paid cheer, pom and comp fees on the same day so didnt pay much attention to what was what) but then we gemmed ours

We got our program uni 2 years ago, heading into the third year. It was $350 for top and skirt (with rhinestones) and was made by a company that I think is now owned by Varsity. It will be used this year and then the next year for a total of 4 years.

You know what makes the uniforms even more expensive? Putting your gym name on them!! To put "Infiniti" on our top through Varsity in stock lettering, two colors costs almost $40! No bling, no sparkle, and it was $40! Just think how much it costs to put your custom logo on there! Crazy!!

Our uni from Varsity is about $275, that is top and bottom, with sports bra to fit under the top, tax and shipping.

Varsity has way cheaper sublimated uniforms than what was mentioned above. You could get one for under $200.

I've always wondered this... does any other gym rent their unis? Like my gym has a different uni for almost every team, so instead of having to buy a new uni whenever you change a team we just pay a fee each year for that uni for the year then give it back. We pay about $70 i think each year for that uniform. Do any other gyms do this? It seems to work for us.

Back