All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Note: Feel free to criticize our mixes/videos/performances/teams to your heart's content - particularly our older, more veteran teams. We fully expect it and rarely take it personally. Go ahead and be as mean as you want if it makes you feel better.

I just get annoyed when people are harshly critical of other gyms' music when they put so much time, energy, and money into them and release them for free. Sorry, just a peeve of mine.

Loved the opening! But that's kinda it... this music seems super super slow to me for some reason.
i forgot to mention when i posted it that that its not the final cut... that's not their dance music and i think they may be changing other things slightly!

no music ever does it for me unless its jr, patrick, or cheersounds or chat. if u dont have that same quality. u cant really compare (and im a music producer) but thats why jr is doen my open teams;) but its a tough business and if the customers love there music then thats all that matters

I see most these days are afraid of change. Having a mindset like that will having you missing out on a lot of things that will come along in life that God intended on being great for you. Oh and I wish we would judging each other and leave it to the judges on comp day.

I see most these days are afraid of change. Having a mindset like that will having you missing out on a lot of things that will come along in life that God intended on being great for you. Oh and I wish we would judging each other and leave it to the judges on comp day.
i have even listened to any pcm musics i was just stating my opinion.

Once @ice_cheer gets 300 followers ICE Lady Lightning's music will be released (I know I know the trend) but make it happen, easy goal :)!

no music ever does it for me unless its jr, patrick, or cheersounds or chat. if u dont have that same quality. u cant really compare (and im a music producer) but thats why jr is doen my open teams;) but its a tough business and if the customers love there music then thats all that matters

But see that's exactly why. I understand that you are a music producer as well but if you stopped being so closed mind then you probably might enjoy other producers music other than the most popular ones. Not trying to start any drama but I don't want to be just like every other gym and have the same sounding music. One producer can only be so creative and use a big variety of songs. Most of those producers you made recycle so many things from mixes they already made that same season. If your not from my gym then I won't like that you have the same music in the same section. Just my opinion I will shut up now. Cause if not I will continue lol.

But see that's exactly why. I understand that you are a music producer as well but if you stopped being so closed mind then you probably might enjoy other producers music other than the most popular ones. Not trying to start any drama but I don't want to be just like every other gym and have the same sounding music. One producer can only be so creative and use a big variety of songs. Most of those producers you made recycle so many things from mixes they already made that same season. If your not from my gym then I won't like that you have the same music in the same section. Just my opinion I will shut up now. Cause if not I will continue lol.
i totally agree with u. ive never really heard a patrick or jr or chat mix that doesnt have a song that ive heard in a routine they did in the same season or from previous seasons or even from wayyyy previous seasons. all i said was the quality is hard to match thats it. i just listened to believes music and i thought it was really good.

i like ur music tho the person who made it knows how to make music.

Yeah I know what you mean I use to think that too. Until I met this guy! He takes a different route and I always lean towards the different route. Lol but yeah we all love it he did amazing this year. Gets better and better! :))

Back