All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This uniform was custom designed specifically for the girls that are on THIS team. They all have a very unique personality and bring something completely different to the table.
From the get go they were VERY involved with the coach on the designing of this uniform....everything.....down to the rhinestones.
Was I excited about the neck piece at first? NO! BUT...the girls LOVED it. So, I went with it...now it's totally grown on me and looks BEAUTIFUL on the mat.
The pink....totally expresses the exact amount of sassiness and the overwhelming love that these girls have.

NOTHING about this uniform I would change because it would almost seem like I was trying to change the girl in it. It's PERFECT for them! :)

Having meaning to the kids wearing the uniform blows away anyones idea of the uniform itself. Good job to the girls and I hope THEY feel like a million bucks in it.

In a random thought... How has nobody come up with glitter on uniforms yet? Mark my words-it is the next big thing. If you can screen print glitter now, it's only a matter of time before a company does this instead of mystic or sequins. I'm really sad I don't have enough money to start this trend and really capitalize on it...

I
This uniform was custom designed specifically for the girls that are on THIS team. They all have a very unique personality and bring something completely different to the table.
From the get go they were VERY involved with the coach on the designing of this uniform....everything.....down to the rhinestones.
Was I excited about the neck piece at first? NO! BUT...the girls LOVED it. So, I went with it...now it's totally grown on me and looks BEAUTIFUL on the mat.
The pink....totally expresses the exact amount of sassiness and the overwhelming love that these girls have.
NOTHING about this uniform I would change because it would almost seem like I was trying to change the girl in it. It's PERFECT for them! :)
I really love that they were involved...it makes it special. When you look good, you feel good and perform better!

384889_4383094228053_846825239_n.jpg
Charlotte: one of the only gyms who can make a boys uniform look JUST as good as the girls one.

In a random thought... How has nobody come up with glitter on uniforms yet? Mark my words-it is the next big thing. If you can screen print glitter now, it's only a matter of time before a company does this instead of mystic or sequins. I'm really sad I don't have enough money to start this trend and really capitalize on it...

This basically what the arms are on the new FAME uni. Its the black velvet (we just couldn't let it go completely ;) ) then a glitter metallic almost crackle like material over it.

This basically what the arms are on the new FAME uni. Its the black velvet (we just couldn't let it go completely ;) ) then a glitter metallic almost crackle like material over it.

That's what made me think about it... I guess I'm thinking more like the t-shirts that everyone has now. It seems like it would be cheaper to do a logo in a bright silver glitter than it would sequins or rhinestones.
I need someone to pay me for all my cheer ideas that I can't afford... Any takers??

That's what made me think about it... I guess I'm thinking more like the t-shirts that everyone has now. It seems like it would be cheaper to do a logo in a bright silver glitter than it would sequins or rhinestones.
I need someone to pay me for all my cheer ideas that I can't afford... Any takers??
You can get vinyl type stuff that you can iron onto t-shirts etc. That comes in glitter. Not exactly helpful for uniforms but for t shirts and logos.

Back