All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like the skirt and the one arm of the T&S uni belong to a different uniform. It just doesn't seem to flow with the top and the other sleeve.

The blue-ish stripes on the skirt remind me of a sublimate uniform that was posted earlier in this thread.

I would love to try on a sublimated uniform. They just look so comfy!!

Twist and Shout Jr. Hearts

A6bP0QvCAAEILtI.jpg:large

A6bQsClCEAE28ZR.jpg:large

A6bQCP9CUAAKvE5.jpg:large
LOVE IT!

Not loving the back of the T+S uniform. I feel it looks odd cause it doesn't match the white and blue theme in the rest of the uni :/

If anyone wants to send me a FAME uni I will be more than happy to accept. I would legit wear that everyday everywhere I was going. The top of the CEA Charlottle uni is flawless. The more I look at Coed Elite and Lady Elite the angrier I get. I really like Cheer Eclipse except for the straps..

I actually like the T&S uni!! I'm not in love with it but I do like it. What does the it have written on the ribbon around the heart on the back?

why do so many of the CEA uniforms look like they are too big? or is that just me... especially the skirts

I'm with you there on the skirts. I'm not too big of a fan of skirts that flare out like CEA's, especially in that picture of the girls from Coed Elite. It makes them look huge. I like a tighter fitting skirt.

it wasn't the gym from ohio, i saw them at a competition in toledo last week. UA was not at the competition this weekend, just this one girl and i'm assuming she probably showed up in a uni/something like it so she could get in free? it didn't really look like practice or camp wear, but maybe it was... you would know more about what's going on in your gym than i would!
it may have been an old uniform? I'm not too sure! it probably was someone trying to get in for free! hahaha

I've been trying to hold my tongue on the CEA uniforms because I'm sure the kids LOVE them and I know a lot of hard work went into them BUT it's like they do not believe in making flattering skirts. Every single uniform they have ever worn looks great from the bellybutton up, then you get down to the skirt and it's just, ouch.

Back