All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Eclipse
431597_376635409078278_194005181_n.jpg

Love the girls, not the boys. Boys just looks so busy on top and not on the bottom. It tends to happen a lot (I've noticed) when gyms try and make boys uniforms exactly the same as girls. The girls have the benefit of only a little bit of bottom, and separation from the top to the bottom. Boys don't have that so when there's so much at the very top and nothing all the way down, I don't think it looks good.
I do love the girls uniform though, like I said.

Charlotte: one of the only gyms who can make a boys uniform look JUST as good as the girls one.

I haven't wanted to wear a uniform this badly since I saw CA Wildcats' Worlds unis (BOTH of them). I love this uniform and in fact, think it actually looks BETTER than the girls one.

Also, can more gyms do this? Like a side by side timeline of their unis. I love it.

I think the coed elite uniform is beautiful but here are a few simple changed that in my opinion would have looked better.

e9g8js.jpg

1). Remove top teal line on skirt
2). Move rhinestone circle/diamond thing into the corner of where the lines meet on the side of the skirt.
3). Add rhinestones to the black lines on the top of the skirt and bottom of the top.
4). Remove the rhinestones that cover the X man so it pops more.

They aren't very drastic changes, just small picky things. This is just my personal opinion.

After seeing all the CEA uniforms face to face yesterday, I have to say that Lady Elite & Coed Elite's were by far my favorites. Those uniforms literally glisten under the lights, and the pink is actually super cute on the back.
I love how CEA's taking a turn down the white uniform road.

I haven't wanted to wear a uniform this badly since I saw CA Wildcats' Worlds unis (BOTH of them). I love this uniform and in fact, think it actually looks BETTER than the girls one.

Also, can more gyms do this? Like a side by side timeline of their unis. I love it.
It was so cool! It was done like a fashion show right after all the teams performed at the showcase. The program director gave interesting facts about the years the uniform was used and what went into the design. So fun to hear and see!

2dmcljl.jpg

all new unis.

Look I got it mstealtoyou ! and you didn't have to do it ;) lol

kristenthegreat

2 kid sitting on the floor Raleigh Sm Coed
teeny girl behind them level 1 to 4
2nd row from Left to right.........Raleigh SSX, Sr Elite, Boy Coed Elite (Holden), Girl Coed Elite, Girl Charlotte Med Coed (Black one), Lady Elite, Old Level 5 uni
3rd row.....Girl in Raleigh International uniform, boy in Charlotte Medium Coed uni.

Back