All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wanted to comment on the Lady Elite uniforms after seeing them in person all weekend. I loved them. They were very pretty and girly and they went with the personality of the team which seemed girly (or maybe it was the uniforms). The skirts looked ill fitting in the pictures, but in person they fit much better. I wonder if it was an illusion with the trim lines in the photos. You know how you can tell when a team loves their uniforms? You can tell those girls love their uniforms. Well done!

GK made out 2013 competition uniforms for THE Brooke High School Bruins in Wellsburg, West Virginia:)

qabyna5a.jpg
ve2u8y6u.jpg
The BHS on the butt is killing me. I don't understand.... I feel like it has potential if you took off the belt, took off the stars, and changed the font of the lettering. And the neckline.
I just can't imagine myself having a school uni with skorts.... Do you wear them to school? I would feel so self conscious! Especially with rhinestone letters on the butt...

the Brooke High School uni looks like a Halloween costume...too much around the neck and the B on the belt makes it look wonder womanish. If that's a word. Sorry!

lol i dont know about skinny haha... i was there the whole time you trained
That training was a disaster, we were feeling the pressure :oops: But thank you for your hospitality! Maybe we can host you next year in Melbourne :)

I agree, Terre Haute is sooo talented but I have never been a fan of their uniforms. I dont like the new ones because I hate capris, but they're still an improvement from their old ones. I dont know how much you can do with the school bus yellow and red though.
ACE has the same colors and they seem to make it work...it IS possible.

Back