All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

293fsko.jpg

The girl who made these is the base third from the left holding up the flyer with compression on her knee.

The SCC uniform* felt amazing, super tight and supportive, flattering raceback (it was thin, so your shoulders could move freely) and it helps that the girls on our team are all ridiculously fit and good-looking... not that I'm biased or anything... ;) I never wanted to take it off, was so proud to wear it and so proud of my team.
*it was our first performance, we are waiting to order "proper" uniforms but were just doing a display, hence the crop and shorts rather than a full uniform

Here's the link to the girls who made these and the gorgeous Redbacks uniform:
Liberty Athletic | Facebook

So wait, that was you in my gym the other day?

21ls68i.jpg

hey SWOOSH! :)
(found on tumblr, cropped face for privacy of athlete.)

Hate the skort. I understand why you would do a skort, but I feel like everyone should just pick one or the other. Other than that, I like the details of it.
I like the neckline, it's different! The lettering and arms are awesome.
I'm not a big fan of the back either...I just feel like the logo is too big to be connecting the cutout, if that makes sense.
I think I'm being so picky because it's so close to being perfect!

I hate what uniforms are becoming. We complain that a certain thing dosent make you feel fierce, or it dont shine enough. Uniforms need to cover, support, and make individuals look uniform. The skort concept can be done well i.e. swoosh and it can be done horribly i.e. Brooke. It dosent matter how many swarovski a uniform top has when it ends up around your ankles.

I haven't ever felt that their uniforms matched their program. Most people have never heard of them but those of us from indiana have run into them at some point and their gym is really talented. I wish the uniforms were as impressive as their teams.
I'm with you on this one...they're always so good. Wasn't a fan of their old uni and not a fan of this one either.

Back