All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2589dh2.jpg[
I love this. I agree on the part about the weird stripe on the skirt only being on the front... but, i love how subtle the cheetah print is, but you see it. I wish WCSS had the cheetah print being more noticeable, like so.

I hate what uniforms are becoming. We complain that a certain thing dosent make you feel fierce, or it dont shine enough. Uniforms need to cover, support, and make individuals look uniform. The skort concept can be done well i.e. swoosh and it can be done horribly i.e. Brooke. It dosent matter how many swarovski a uniform top has when it ends up around your ankles.
Amen

Not loving the back of the T+S uniform. I feel it looks odd cause it doesn't match the white and blue theme in the rest of the uni :/

looks like mom metal album art!! like some guy wearing that tee shirt is gonna be on celebrity rehab all "so yeah like back in the regan years we did a lot of coke" lol!

Asking just for clarification. Was it cleared with every athlete and parent to allow biblical/religious references on the uniform? I do really like this uniform, but I have a slight issue with bringing religion so heavily into what an athlete does if that makes any sense? For example if an athlete began doubting religious beliefs or were hiding from their family that they do not share the same beliefs and then came to cheer and had it thrust literally upon them for them to publicly represent. Idk. Not criticizing what T&S is doing with this uniform, I just think that's a REALLY touchy area to go to.

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1!!!!!!

Back