HeartUniBack.jpg

Back

HeartUniCloseUpBack.jpg

Close Up of Back

HeartUniRightSleeve.jpg

Right Sleeve

HeartUniLeftSleeve.jpg

Left Sleeve
Love the Rhinestones on sublimated sleeve! Classy...

Not a fan...I do like the simplicity and I prefer the Black over the white but if I were to guess, I would say this is not GK. The fit is different. Or is this actually sublimated? In that case of course it's not GK?

I think the key to surviving the fierce board is to use tactfullness. ( is that even a word?) Saying "ewww" is pretty much the same as saying " I don't like how they have the blah blah blah". It's all in the presentation. Both are opinions but I think one lacks respect and therefor isn't given any.

Not a fan...I do like the simplicity and I prefer the Black over the white but if I were to guess, I would say this is not GK. The fit is different. Or is this actually sublimated? In that case of course it's not GK?

If your referring to the RS uni which I assume u are it actually is a gk uni....if u look at the the back shot of the white u can see the gk symbol on it....I think they just got them so they different fit tight like most gk unis normally fit

If your referring to the RS uni which I assume u are it actually is a gk uni....if u look at the the back shot of the white u can see the gk symbol on it....I think they just got them so they different fit tight like most gk unis normally fit
Thank you I actually was referring to them... is RS Rock Solid? I think this is kind of a departure from their "look".

Back