All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't like it at all...but I feel bad saying that because everyone else seems to love it

My 2013 confession. I like the uniform, but the arms remind me of the anatomy drawings of muscles #nurseprobs. Here is a link to a page, scroll down.arm muscles_Automation-Drive I didn't want to post a picture in this thread in case people are sensitive.

authorityunis_zps0e495f40.png

Authority Cheer's uniforms... they aren't really new, but they are different from last year's, they filled in the rhinestone areas with more blue than last year so you can see it better, and they added rhinestones at the bottom of the skirt.

Authority Cheer's uniforms... they aren't really new, but they are different from last year's, they filled in the rhinestone areas with more blue than last year so you can see it better, and they added rhinestones at the bottom of the skirt.
Hmmmm! It's a toughie! I like them and I don't! But I really dislike the bow!

The blue sparkles reminds me of fairy dust or something. I feel like this is a uniform I would generally dislike but for some reason I don't.

I actually really like these and think they probably look awesome on the floor. But I agree with crazyredhead, the bows just don't go.

CNY just needs more green in there... they look so weird with all purple but that's probably because I'm used to seeing them with more green.

paytonflying_zpsbbbc3433.jpg

best picture I could find on the floor.... can't seem to find a video from their first competition.

Seeing them from the back I don't know if I like them as much. I would have done the rhinestones all the way around at the top of the skirt and skipped the writing on the back.

Still cute, though. I like that they're different than anything else we've seen.

These are different! There's something about these that I really love.

I want to like them, but I just cant. Some way that the rhinestones are placed makes me think of christmas lights. I'm really not bashing this uni, just giving my two cents :) It does look comfy though!!

I think if they did away with the arrow on the skirt it might look better.

I'm biased probably b/c of my cps unis but I love the swirls on the arms :D

Back