All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

190690_4511883948024_930777412_n.jpg

Cheer Factor's Level 3-5 uniforms

You have to upload them to an image hosting site first - try tinypic or imgur.com and look for the message board or bbcode snippet they give you.

Just a note to everyone who hates/loves mesh in uniforms... It's going to be a HUGE trend for prom this year, so the cheer world isn't the only ones to catch on to this

Yeah my sister tried on a prom dress with "skin" tone mesh...looked terrible because she is black....the dress she ended up getting for the proms ( she's going to two in one night) does have a small amount of black mesh. Barely noticeable

I've always wanted to know everyone's opinion on this. Do you like it better when gyms have a different uniform for each team (Cheer Athletics, World Cup) or when gyms have program uniforms and everyone wears the same one (Stingrays, Green Bay Elite)?
I like them both... I personally would love it if the whole program wore the same uni but each team had the team logo instead of program logo, if that makes sense lol :D

Gross... Mesh is everywhere.. I think Mesh isn't cute at all....

ETA; I didn't even really like it when F5 did it. I just find Mesh to look silly.

I think F5 is the only team so far who has made it work. The uniform has just the right amount of mesh and the rest of it isn't super flashy so the mesh is okay, but I think the fact that the uniform is mostly black makes the black mesh look okay because it doesn't stick out a ton and works for both light and dark skinned girls. I think everyone else should have just left the mesh to the queens and found a new trend to obsess over...

Just a note to everyone who hates/loves mesh in uniforms... It's going to be a HUGE trend for prom this year, so the cheer world isn't the only ones to catch on to this
My friend wore a Homecoming dress with nude mesh, i knew that wasn't the end of it..

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this was how the *enter explicit word here* are you supposed to wear underwear with that?
My *very hopeful* logic is that under the mesh there is like a nude lining, so it's not directly exposing skin? Maybe...

Back