All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i think there are too many similar unis that i have seen so far. i just love the creativity that TG has in their uni. it is so 'out-of-the-box' (especially their uni at world 2010, 2011, and 2012). For example:
images
images

How on earth were you able to get so in the know in Indonesia? Heck you have more info on my gym than I do.

I want to like them, but I just cant. Some way that the rhinestones are placed makes me think of christmas lights. I'm really not bashing this uni, just giving my two cents :) It does look comfy though!!
That's my exact thoughts - christmas lights.
But I like the color combination, and that the full-length tops actually fit the girls.

Hmmm, definitely not something you see everyday for uniforms. I love black uniforms but it would make me nervous to do all black with the only color coming from some blue rhinestones - what happens if you go to a comp that has a black/dark background (like jamz nationals in Vegas) or does dim lights with spotlights? The uni's would blend in and make the kids hard to see out on the floor.

this is for dance team? i though it's for cheer team. Pretty nice, though :)

303659_3422248275698_2049763494_n.jpg

what kind of dance this team do? jazz, hip hop, or....
I was on the team a few years ago, it's sorta like a something you do before cheer to learn dance moves and stuff, but is technically a dance team

Hmmm, definitely not something you see everyday for uniforms. I love black uniforms but it would make me nervous to do all black with the only color coming from some blue rhinestones - what happens if you go to a comp that has a black/dark background (like jamz nationals in Vegas) or does dim lights with spotlights? The uni's would blend in and make the kids hard to see out on the floor.

I think it would be hard to stand out in entertainment value aspect of routine, then again have such a bland uni might help hide some imperfections in transitions and arm motions being they are so 1 dimentional. jmo

Just a note to everyone who hates/loves mesh in uniforms... It's going to be a HUGE trend for prom this year, so the cheer world isn't the only ones to catch on to this

Just a note to everyone who hates/loves mesh in uniforms... It's going to be a HUGE trend for prom this year, so the cheer world isn't the only ones to catch on to this
So happy ex-cp is only 15, maybe the trend will die out in 2 years when she is of age. I already warned her to never even look at a dress with cut outs - ever!

Back