Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2qc3ryt.jpg

Champion CT Allstars Level 5 and 6.
*sorry if posted already*

2qc3ryt.jpg

I'm so happy to see them in a new uniform! They had their last ones when I started allstar in the 2008-2009 season and they looked outdated then! And this is one of the only pink and black uniforms I've seen that I like

2qc3ryt.jpg

I like it! If you must do pink and black, this is how you should do it.
That said, I'm unsure about the cut of the skirt. It seems like it's in between a collegiate cut skirt and a low rise skirt, and I wish it was more low-rise. Like it's right under the belly button, and I wish it was either on the hips or above the belly button. JMO

Something about the neckline I'm a bit unsure of, but I really like the rest.

Haha, you are ALL about necklines boy.

ank8ex.jpg

SpiriX Athletics (from Canada) new uniform for senior 3 and international 4.2

And to be fair, I think a few things are clouding my opinion of this uniform.
1. The name SpiriX Athletics? The name is a cacophonous mess. I sound like I have a lisp trying to pronounce it.

2. As someone mentioned, please dress up the uniform if you're gonna post it here. Fix the bow and hair, dabble on some makeup... I need the full effect. Especially in this case where all those things are negatively affecting my impression.

1. The name SpiriX Athletics? The name is a cacophonous mess. I sound like I have a lisp trying to pronounce it.

2. As someone mentioned, please dress up the uniform if you're gonna post it here. Fix the bow and hair, dabble on some makeup... I need the full effect. Especially in this case where all those things are negatively affecting my impression.
i posted this picture, and it was sent to me. it is not me or my gym. my apologies!

the gyms from Quebec so that's why it's spirix

.......And to be fair, I think a few things are clouding my opinion of this uniform.

Yes!! I think it would look much better if the bows didn't look like blobs and they'd actually taken a minute to give us the full effect with their hair fixed and they both put on shoes. That would take maybe an extra 10 minutes and make a big difference.

ank8ex.jpg

SpiriX Athletics (from Canada) new uniform for senior 3 and international 4.2
Sent to me by delphine !
The number one this I don't like about this uniform is the font. It reminds me of one on my computer called "pharmacy" (I have a knack for remembering font names...) Its too cutesy and close together. IMO, uniform fonts should be bold, a little spaced out so that's its easy to read from far away.
The skirts look different. I think it's cuz you can't see the purple stripes on the one on the right. But I like how the one on the right looks almost all black.
Remove that second row of mesh on the top and te neckline would be much better, less cluttered.

I do like the sleeves. Very pretty.

Back