All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2l8gprq.jpg

Gems Allstars
I saw these in person today and they were awesome! I LOVED them.

2qc3ryt.jpg
ank8ex.jpg

the neckline of these unis is the only thing that i dislike. it makes the upper body and neck looking bigger. and that's absolutely not pretty...
well, the positive side is i love their skirt. simple but glamorous ;)

The Envy uniform inspired me to see how many gyms had uniforms with the whole "off the shoulder but add a strap" going on... So heres all the gyms (only from the wiki though) with that kind of uniform in the last 3 seasons. I think there were 1 or 2 that saved in a different format and didn't get into the collage... I know Elite Cheer Michigan was one but I don't remember the other one!
OtherNeckline_zpsc16b093b.jpg

Your so awesome to make these pics.
One of the others that's missing is my daughters old gym. It's in the wiki but I believe the pic in the wiki is of my cp only so it's not as noticeable since that random strap is so little on a yXs top!

Here it is on the older kids and that strap stands out a lot more then it does on my kid.. i thought the uniforms were really cute but its crazy how many are similar!
ajyrepa5.jpg

these are sweet! love!

Your so awesome to make these pics.
One of the others that's missing is my daughters old gym. It's in the wiki but I believe the pic in the wiki is of my cp only so it's not as noticeable since that random strap is so little on a yXs top!

Here it is on the older kids and that strap stands out a lot more then it does on my kid.. i thought the uniforms were really cute but its crazy how many are similar!
ajyrepa5.jpg

well the colors are exactly the same too! both purple black and teal.. maybe thats why i think theyre almost exactly the same.. the only big difference i see is the side shoulder straps..
It's actually not teal and purple on the Cheer Envy uniforms, it's green and purple. I've seen these in person several times. I'm not a huge fan of the uniforms primarily because of the color combo.

I just... i try to like these but I cant! I know a lot of people that go to CNY granted I live near there and I cant wrap my mind around the purple. The white looked so much cleaner and I dont get why their level 6 would get full and level 5 get half. Just my opinion. Everyone i talked to that cheers there loves them but I just cant like these. I have tried and there is just something about them.

Neckline1_zps01378741.jpg

I realized I only looked in this season's uniform thread... if anyone was curious, here's all the uniforms with that neckline in the last 3 seasons. One team (CFAS) is on here twice because they got it and then got another uni with the same neckline but different design this year... and KE might be on there twice, there are two very similar uniforms but they weren't under the same name in the wiki so I put them both. So around 46-47 teams with the neckline. RJsExtremeMom 12stepCheermom
I like this neckline though so it's not a problem when it's done well. Although when its not.... :eek:
I love that neckline!

I just... i try to like these but I cant! I know a lot of people that go to CNY granted I live near there and I cant wrap my mind around the purple. The white looked so much cleaner and I dont get why their level 6 would get full and level 5 get half. Just my opinion. Everyone i talked to that cheers there loves them but I just cant like these. I have tried and there is just something about them.

I said it in another comment, but those girls on open probably opted for full top. A lot of the girls I've cheered with on open teams have preferred full tops because they're not as skinny as they were in HS anymore. It makes perfect sense to me.

I said it in another comment, but those girls on open probably opted for full top. A lot of the girls I've cheered with on open teams have preferred full tops because they're not as skinny as they were in HS anymore. It makes perfect sense to me.
That's exactly what I was about to tell her. We've already discussed this!

I LOVE the neckline on this uniform! I think that the top would look a lot better with shorts though. This is the first pink and black uniform I have seen that I actually like :)

Back