All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

24gpnpw.png

Here's one of the senior girls up close

33x937q.png

Northwest Xtreme in Kent, WA
My oh my those shorts :eek: But I like the uni, it look nice on the younger girls and the older girls! Which doesn't happen too often. I really like the design of the shorts, if they were just a bit longer, but if "not gk" has screwy sizing it's not your fault!

24gpnpw.png

Here's one of the senior girls up close
i really love everything about this, but to me it just kinda looks like she's wearing a crop top with a black tank top underneath or something.. i feel like they just dont blend together well enough (but then again, i cant think of an alternative way to do it). but thats literally it! i LOVE the shorts. so pretty!

So is it pronounced "spiree"?

No the way they say it would sound more like "Speer -rix" with the french way of say the "r" sound ;)
And their gym owner/head coach is also runs a uniform/apparel company called "Kick's Athleticks" which is why I think they added it to the "Spirix" too

No the way they say it would sound more like "Speer -rix" with the french way of say the "r" sound ;)
And their gym owner/head coach is also runs a uniform/apparel company called "Kick's Athleticks" which is why I think they added it to the "Spirix" too

I might have just spent like two minutes trying to pronounce the name in my pathetic attempt of a Quebecer accent.

My oh my those shorts :eek: But I like the uni, it look nice on the younger girls and the older girls! Which doesn't happen too often. I really like the design of the shorts, if they were just a bit longer, but if "not gk" has screwy sizing it's not your fault!

it was just the youth kids that had misfitting shorts. The smallest youth sizes were wayyy too big and had to be altered and the larger youth sizes were too small and after walking around for just a couple steps they would ride all the way up to look like hot pants. Luckily it only really affected our youth team.

Back