All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

couldn't resist :rolleyes:
of course these would be teamed with a sparkly red bow and comes with removable red cape for when it gets cold.
vh7uc6.png
Love the apple on the skirt! And a sparkly red bow would be perfect. I've been messing aroun with Cinderella. Maybe I'll post it later.

I actually like the cut of the Pace unis just not the coloring. TOO much going on. I agree without the yellow stripe and the yellow stars on the arms it would look much better.

Heres the full top

198130_10151170911218806_1642184292_n.jpg

537565_10151174518668806_2037909633_n.jpg
I like these on the floor. IMO, They look better out there than just standing around. But I do like them, they're very colorful but that doesn't really bother me, the only thing is I wish the skirt wasn't straight across, since the lines on the top are slanted I wish the skirt's lines were parallel, but that's just the OCD in me. Looks good in full top and in half top, so yay!!

I'm pretty much in love with my Cinderella uniform, but I'm gonna wait to post it b/c I want to do a few others. I think if anyone makes a Princess uniform we should probs post it in the Design Your Own Uniform thread so we don't take over this one :)

Back