All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Looks like they just need a smaller size or need it hemmed!!

Varsity has always had a problem fitting their skirts. My daughter's school cheer team had some made, and they have similar issues. Idk if it's a fabric issue, or a stitching issue. GK doesn't seem to have these issues.

See this is why people need to get in touch with their Twitter-ness...it's where all the info is now.
I have been following the TG uni storyline and there was quite a few tweets between a certain "DrK" and our favorite GK rep...can't wait to see what he comes up with!

Unity Allstars Pearls new uniform. I love it!

3erev.jpg

Obviously! But also that was then and this is now, I'm just comparing it to their other worlds team and I feel like Jags got the short ended stick..

What do you mean that was then? I competed at worlds last year. And hopefully will again this year. It's an open team. Money is a factor. The day my coach told me to pay $300 for a uniform, I'd walk out the door.

What do you mean that was then? I competed at worlds last year. And hopefully will again this year. It's an open team. Money is a factor. The day my coach told me to pay $300 for a uniform, I'd walk out the door.

Sorry, that came across snarkier than it needed to (first thing in the morning before my caffeine). I agree that they're not the best looking uniforms. But for an open team that won't compete much, and doesn't know for sure they'll even get a bid to worlds, it's not terrible. They probably had a time constraint when designing and ordering uniforms, and it's hard enough to get open teams to pay comp fees, never mind shell out tons of money for uniforms.

I also don't like the idea that in a sport that's already sometimes prohibitively expensive, that you need a certain type of uniform to be "worlds caliber." As nice as they are, I don't want super expensive custom day 1/day 2 uniforms to be the norm. Let's focus on our sport, not how fancy and blingy our uniforms can be.

Back