All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i think you are right. it's quite different. i just found this on google:
images
images

is this just coincidence that their logo is almost similar with each other?

They say imitation is the sincerist form of flattery - looks like a cheap knock off to me though

Just sayin

They say imitation is the sincerist form of flattery - looks like a cheap knock off to me though

Just sayin
Reminds me of the slide on the nfinity competition projection screens that said.... Nfinity! Inspiring knock offs since 2003 (or whatever year it was). I laughed out loud when that flashed on the screen :D

JuST Cheer IOC5 new uniforms

IMG_7639_zps3ac3c1c0.jpg
If the stripes on the right side of the top were on the left and then they morphed into the lines on the the left then they would be perfect. To me, both arms look like a two different uniforms. I like how clean these are.

i don't hate JuST cheer, but compared to the gym's beautiful mesh-sleeved ones, these are lackluster. i like both arms individually, but not together. if they picked one and stuck with it symmetrically, i'd love it. or at the very least, slant the "JAGS" to fit-in better.

i know money is typically an issue with IOC teams, so i get the need for a simple, cheaper option uniform (the senior team uni looks expensive)... but it doesn't have to look like the cheap, "randomly thrown together" uniform. really though, if the arms matched i'd having nothing negative to say. it's clean. i like the color combo. and i like simple.

I just see these uniforms and I don't see a Worlds level team, they look baggy and well put together. I love this gym but I'm so disappointed in these unis. They need a cut out, or have the stripes connect, or something(some sass and pizazz)

I've competed at worlds twice in crappy half tops and shorts. Realistically, it doesn't matter what you wear, it's how you perform.

I've competed at worlds twice in crappy half tops and shorts. Realistically, it doesn't matter what you wear, it's how you perform.
Obviously! But also that was then and this is now, I'm just comparing it to their other worlds team and I feel like Jags got the short ended stick..

Back