All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Fierce Athletics' new uniforms for their youth and junior teams.

264if4y.jpg
animal print could be tough and quiet difficult fabric to handle with. i think fierce Athletic did quite good job putting on those animal prints. however, i think those scratches on skirt need more modification. it's too obvious to be put it that way. they could make the scratches looking smoother (it will be better if the color is not one dimension but could 2 dimensions) and the range between every scratch is quite odd i think. overall, i like this uni but definitely not in love :)

Well, considering there is an Xcel Athletics at Cheer America (where Wildcats are this weekend...) I'd wager a safe bet that it's not CEA..........
Why would someone put an 'x-man' in teal on a teal/black/white uni if they weren't from CEA? I get that anyone can realistically do anything but to blatantly copy such a high profile gym, I just don't like it. I hope this is another CEA uni and not a different programme.

The fact that this x-man has a dot for the head and the CEA x-man has a C for the head makes me think it is definitely not cheer extreme. But I still don't get why someone with those colors would use a logo that is so similar.

The fact that this x-man has a dot for the head and the CEA x-man has a C for the head makes me think it is definitely not cheer extreme. But I still don't get why someone with those colors would use a logo that is so similar.
i think you are right. it's quite different. i just found this on google:
images
images

is this just coincidence that their logo is almost similar with each other?

i think you are right. it's quite different. i just found this on google:
images
images

is this just coincidence that their logo is almost similar with each other?

I mean, they could've at least taken away the "dot" from above the "X" in "Xcel" and it wouldn't have looked as similar... *sigh*

With regards to the Spirit of Texas new uniforms rumours, IOC5 still have the same uniforms as before for Day 2 (taking this from pictures of them in warm ups)

while similar, they are not the same. and if CEA's is trademarked or copyrighted i still don't think it's infringement (i don't see it labeled on any of their logo's - so i'm going with no. like on CA things you can see the little (c) that it's copyrighted) it's also how trinity is getting away with using real D&G/chanel logos on their stuff... they altered it and added in the fleur-de-lis so it's not the same and not technically breaking any laws.

i just had to get a logo trademarked at work (what an annoying process.) and if your logo or whatever you're trade-marking is too similar to already exsisting things, they won't approve it and give you the rights (which i'm guessing is the case here since it's also the logo for the company imrichhowboutu said)

*sidenote - this team's colors are actually navy blue, teal, and white. not that it really matters, but, just sayin'

Back