All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The stars on the sleeve remind of a pajama shirt. I don't know why, but it especially does with the close up picture of it. I'm not a fan of how the top switches to the black. IMO, it would have looked better if it was all white and then that blue trim was on the bottom of the top. Not really a fan of the blue strip one the side of the shorts, I just think if it was white it would match the sleeve. I wish you could fully read the believe on the back and that the whole uniform was more bling-y.

I love the sunburst behind the CA on the front and the mafia down the sleeve. Does it say something else underneath the believe on the back?

Cali one is okay. I would like it more if they had a white skirt, and the left sleeve (stars) and left side of the shorts were different... I like the right side though. Although I wish we had a closer up pic of the back, b/c I can't tell if there are words under believe and I don't really understand the believe part.
But I love the front of the top and the right arm!!

this may be the only cali uni that i have ever disliked. it looks like practice wear and the girls boots definitely dont help painting a picture of the uni. the shorts would definitely benefit from having white, a little bit of a white band around the waist would improve this so much more.

ETA i figured out that the uni reminds me of a pair of pjs i had when i was ten which could be why im not a fan.

cali junior mafia's new uni is just too much... there are too many stars detail on the sleeves and the way they put it is not pretty. they shouldn't put the stars diagonally. giving colors black and white simultaneously makes the uniform looking worse. solution is they should put the stars detail in just one line vertically and give only one color is enough (just white is pretty i think).
if the top has black strips below, then the short shouldn't follow the same color because it will give the unfinished look to the uni in the front. i agree with most people here that the short should be white (i will like it more if skirt, not short honestly). too many stars detail on the short (once again, it's a little bit too much).
for the back, that's totally worst part of this uni for me. the size of sunburst is unsure whether is going to be small or big. the sunburst is also too bright that covers the word that supposed to be Believe.
overall, this is the first time that i am highly disappointed to cali's uniform because cali usually gives us some best uniforms. :(

It's probably this: (hope this shows...can't tell with my phone)
http://melissamgoodrich.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/belief-bible.jpg
belief-bible.jpg

i really love this :)
however, in cali jr mafia's uni, the sunburst is too bright that covers the word believe. i wish they kept the original color of this word believe and its sunburst on their uni

this may be the only cali uni that i have ever disliked. it looks like practice wear and the girls boots definitely dont help painting a picture of the uni. the shorts would definitely benefit from having white, a little bit of a white band around the waist would improve this so much more.

ETA i figured out that the uni reminds me of a pair of pjs i had when i was ten which could be why im not a fan.
Those were my exact thoughts.

Back