All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

im not sure if this is a team or just from a catalog but it popped up on my tumblr dash and it is pretty!
tumblr_mhskgeUPJX1r4or20o1_500.jpg

Apparently the bottoms used to be a white skort, but they decided to change it.
You know when you take tests and they tell you to stick with you gut feeling on an answer you're unsure of because it's most likely right? That's what they should have done with the white skort, stuck with the original.

those details in the back are masterpiece! (the mesh looks good i have to say) what gym is this? i would love to see the full picture (top to the bottom) from this! :)
SmileyRyleigh It's not a team's uni, it's from the rebel athletics catalog... but the back is gorgeous! This is the front:
rebel_zpsd15fe2c5.jpg

they don't have a pic of the whole back though
(speaking of, did anyone else see the cover? :eek: is all I have to say...)

Rebel's cover? yeah... but their ACTUAL unis are cute (and fierceboard says they have great customer service) so I won't hold it against them!
ETA: oops you changed it
Hahaha yeah, the image was deleted so I edited my post.
PS everyone checkout the lookbook.... it's, unique.

SmileyRyleigh It's not a team's uni, it's from the rebel athletics catalog... but the back is gorgeous! This is the front:
rebel_zpsd15fe2c5.jpg

they don't have a pic of the whole back though
(speaking of, did anyone else see the cover? :eek: is all I have to say...)
Interesting front cutouts...still trying to decide if I like it or not. I think I'm leaning towards liking it....
And yes, that one on the front! It's giving me a figure-skater feel, it's....interesting. But they have some cute designs, I really like the one Jamie is wearing on page 9 and 15. Some uniforms in there are, very...creative? Check out the ruffles on the arm on page 10 and page 16 in general lol

Here it is if anyone wants to see it (the other cover one)
975eef.png

i just checked Rebel Athletic Catalog and i have to say that most of their uniforms are really adventurous :D so many details and mesh. i like some of their unis and i dislike some of them (especially the blue one)
i like their practice wear and jacket though :)
images

i also extremely love the top of this uni (i wish there is back view of this uni)
images

i just checked Rebel Athletic Catalog and i have to say that most of their uniforms are really adventurous :D so many details and mesh. i like some of their unis and i dislike some of them (especially the blue one)
i like their practice wear and jacket though :)
images

i also extremely love the top of this uni (i wish there is back view of this uni)
images
I love the top of that uni too. It's kinda like the really popular neckline (I dont really know what it's called, but I hope everyone else knows what I'm referring to), but a little different, in a good way.
and am I the only one that noticed the cat in the top picture? lol

Page 10...ruffle sleeve:eek:
I understand what they are going for with the "couture" model look...but I'm not a fan...the unis are amazing though!

am I the only one that noticed the cat in the top picture? lol
no, you are not :) i noticed that too. black cat on left red chair (between a girl who wears light blue practice wear and a girl who wears yellow practice wear). i wonder what the black cat is doing there? :D

Back