All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Picture ??
screenshot20130207at122.png

I think it has the potential to be cute....if it didn't have the ruffles.

to me its not even just the uniforms.. i think GK does a fantastic job at making the models look natural. in the rebels one (especially Jamie) its not natural at all, and to be honest i think she just looks goth.
Just guessing but i feel like they were going for a darker "rebel"-ish look, cause the name of the company is Rebel Athletics :)

thank goodness I'm not the only one who hates the lipstick jamie has on in those photos...way too dark on her in my opinion

That x man is actually the logo of the outdoor industry association founded in 1989

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well I know CEA's is copyrighted, but as it's been mentioned-I think it's possible to have a similar logo if it's "changed" enough to not infringe, but I'm not sure what has to be "changed" to make it legal.

I actually like the "vampy" look they used. I love that lipstick color on Jamie! Has the Varsity Catalog been released yet? I know someone posted a picture of the cover on here awhile ago but I wasn't sure if that catalog had come out yet.

I actually like the "vampy" look they used. I love that lipstick color on Jamie! Has the Varsity Catalog been released yet? I know someone posted a picture of the cover on here awhile ago but I wasn't sure if that catalog had come out yet.
Should be out March 1st. I'm sooo excited for it.

Back