All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CAC's new logo is up on Twitter...it's going to be on the front of the new uniform, from what I hear.

charlotte allstars new logo :)
AzOb-GmCYAEiIeA.jpg

The picture didn't work but All Star 1 got new uniforms. They are very similar to the ones F5 wore on their debut worlds day 2.
large
A girl on a f5 posted the picture so i don't know how to upload it to the page.

The Rhinestoning is gorgeous, but I wish that shoulder cut out wasn't there. It is bothering my OCD need for it to be symmetrical. Plus with the stomach mesh, I just don't see the need for the shoulder cut out. jmo
Agreed. I dislike one shoulder cutouts. I don't really see a need for just one shoulder to be cut out, most of the time it just looks funny. If they were both cut out it would bother me less for obvious symmetry reasons. I think it should have been one or the other with the cut out and stomach mesh.

The Rhinestoning is gorgeous, but I wish that shoulder cut out wasn't there. It is bothering my OCD need for it to be symmetrical. Plus with the stomach mesh, I just don't see the need for the shoulder cut out. jmo
I also am not a fan of the shoulder cut out..maybe if there was more mesh on the top for the "cut out" it would look better..

just a q lol For this uniform is it a leo style and then with shorts over top?

I also am not a fan of the shoulder cut out..maybe if there was more mesh on the top for the "cut out" it would look better..

just a q lol For this uniform is it a leo style and then with shorts over top?
A few girls from F5 posted pics without their shorts on to show how it's a leotard and this uni is modeled after theirs so I think it is.

I actually love this idea..I have a feeling my gym may do this because in the past the teams had full uniforms but we'll see

Back