All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What?! People flip if a team uses the same shade of whatever color. I want to see some RHONJ table drama (that is until I see some routines or more uniform pictures).
Hahaha no I don't think that anything like that will be happening

AzQrzjBCEAAuMUm.jpg
BRENNER these are gorgeous!

Austin Cheer Factory got leotard mesh uniforms too. I feel like mesh is this seasons mystique.

What?! People flip if a team uses the same shade of whatever color. I want to see some RHONJ table drama (that is until I see some routines or more uniform pictures).

Why would there be table flipping? LOL They used the same logo as Jersey, just with a C and in their colors. Neither organization needs to start drama about it. I'm sure it'll be started all on it's own ;)

Why would there be table flipping? LOL They used the same logo as Jersey, just with a C and in their colors. Neither organization needs to start drama about it. I'm sure it'll be started all on it's own ;)
I saw some posts on twitter, just thought it would snowball like things usually did. It's a slow summer and that's all I have to look forward to. :(

I saw some posts on twitter, just thought it would snowball like things usually did. It's a slow summer and that's all I have to look forward to. :(

haha...there may be a snowball at some point. But I doubt it'll come from any of the coaches. The kids might be a different story :rolleyes:

I'm not a fan of this mesh stomach trend. It's a clever way to get around these new full top rules that come into effect in a few years but I just really don't think it's cute.
I agree. No offense to anybody, but its just not cute..... It looks.... strange... :confused:
Curious how it feels on your skin....

Back