All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This was bound to be a trend with or without F5 doing this uniform 1st. If USASF is asking for full tops, the cheer world is going to get creative. GK is a brilliant company in my opinion...they saw a void and they filled it. Leotard Uniforms are their creation and Varsity must be having a fit. Varsity is not stupid either they see that GK are the innovators in cheer world right now. I suspect there is a real shake up in the design department as they scramble to catch up. GK created those F5 uniforms and they are creating the new ones that are to come...it will be Varsity knocking off GK.

Just you WAIT until you see what GK has on the floor this year....

I have a fear they will end up looking like skating costumes with a skirt....just can't see to picture it?

There was a team last year that did the skirts & leos. The picture is in last year's thread. It didn't look bad, just I think it would work well with the skirts that have built-in bloomers though.

I think the mesh is going to meet it's match when rubbing against all that "bling" while stunting. My daughter's gk gymnastics leo had mesh on it and it did wear down by seasons end. I can't imagine getting that mesh caught up in some bling while stunting or catching a basket.

I've seen the CAC uniform. But it's not been revealed yet so I won't give anything away. It's very different from our old unis though!

Back