All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

AZ Power Practice Wear/ Day 2 Uni

ualgi.jpg
This is not okay... please dont try to be cheap and combine practice wear with a competition uniform, this is NOT cute...

We had problems getting uniforms in on time last year, so for most of the season my old team competed wearing sports bras. I felt like an idiot at competitions walking around in sports bras and spandex. I couldn't even imagine knowing that the sports bra was the final uniform. I'd be having a fit.

This is not okay... please dont try to be cheap and combine practice wear with a competition uniform, this is NOT cute...
I fail to see how it's not cute. Once they add in the logo and team name like they're saying, it's going to be a good uniform. And if I was at that gym, I would be so stoked to save that much money.
I'm always in love with AZ Power's practice wear and uniforms. Keep it up!

That AZ power uniform is going to be nice when they're competing somewhere as warm as Arizona! Even towards the end of the season in the northeast I would despise wearing a half top because it trapped in all my body heat.

I've always wanted to know everyone's opinion on this. Do you like it better when gyms have a different uniform for each team (Cheer Athletics, World Cup) or when gyms have program uniforms and everyone wears the same one (Stingrays, Green Bay Elite)?
i like different ones, but i liked the Cheer Extreme idea with different uniforms for level five, almost a reward sort of thing

i like different ones, but i liked the Cheer Extreme idea with different uniforms for level five, almost a reward sort of thing
I also like how all their level fives had the same uniform. I hope they do that with their new uniforms too

I actually don't work at Rays anymore so I don't know what exactly they are doing. I do know they are changing their skirt.

(I left Rays to coach at Georgia Tech and on good terms. My wife still coaches there at Rays and Tech might practice there some)

Wow. Not sure I realized this - knew about the Tech gig, but didn't realize it would mean you wouldn't be coaching Rays anymore. Good for you!

I'm very excited to see how Cheer Extreme pulls off the different uniform for each Level 5 team since they do have one in almost every division, but Courtney Smith-Pope never ceases to amaze me, so i'm sure they'll all be absolutely stunning!

Back