All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey guys! I went through the thread and put all the uniforms in the wiki if you want to just look at pics.

tumblr_m6ez2eUtYB1ra1xtvo1_250.gif

It'd be awesome if we could try to keep it updated.

I loved the gold too but it really faded and rubbed off when you washed it which was very frustrating. Also, the black in this new uniform is a mystic/shiny fabric but it's not obvious in the photo.

Trying to upload a bigger image - hopefully this link works
9ptjqd.jpg

I like this uniform overall but I don't like the cutouts on the back. They're just a bit awkward. I'm not a fan of that much black mystic for the guys either. Plain black spandex and no cutouts would make it perfect.

and now all the mystic haters are gonna attack you haha

Haha yes I thought when I mentioned that it was mystic the uniform might get a little less love :p I'm torn, I think the fabric is a huge improvement on what it was before (a very thick fabric that didn't really breathe and was uncomfortable IMO)... but agree that mystic isn't exactly the most masculine looking fabric for the boys...

Reactions: ian
Haha yes I thought when I mentioned that it was mystic the uniform might get a little less love :p I'm torn, I think the fabric is a huge improvement on what it was before (a very thick fabric that didn't really breathe and was uncomfortable IMO)... but agree that mystic isn't exactly the most masculine looking fabric for the boys...
I think the uniforms still look really cute! They are athletic which works well for the boys

This might have been said already but I feel like Charlotte just got new uniforms like a couple years ago. And the ones they had before that they had FOREVER. Just suprised to hear that they're getting new ones again. I love the ones they have now! They look great on every person in the program.

Just a general question-
Do you really NEED 2 unis now as a program/team? I thought it was interesting to say in one post that it (the AZ Power practice uni-wear) was a great cost alternative, and in a different one that they'll still have their regular unis. So if the object was to decrease cost, why bother with a day 2 uni-wear in the first place? A 'Well we need practice wear anyway, might as well have it double as a uni?' idea?

I've noticed a lot of gyms doing day 2 unis now, while still wrangling with cost. Is it a 'Keeping up with the Joneses' thing, or a 'Let's make ourselves feel better with sparkly fun new clothes' thing? I'm off work today, so I have time to ponder the wonders of the cheer world.. :D

I loved the gold too but it really faded and rubbed off when you washed it which was very frustrating. Also, the black in this new uniform is a mystic/shiny fabric but it's not obvious in the photo.

Trying to upload a bigger image - hopefully this link works
9ptjqd.jpg
I would like this SOO much more without the cutouts on the back of the girls uni.

Reactions: ian
I don't think has been posted and it's not really a team's new uniform but here's a photo from the company that made the "thong over spanks" practice wear. It's probably huge but my computer's about to die and I don't think I have enough battery to go and resize. Sorry!
601707_10151025879411042_1583002856_n.jpg
i dont understand what is going on with this:banghead::jawdrop:

Back