All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

better pic of austins !!

tumblr_m85wm6WR4u1r5cexzo1_500.jpg
Pretty!

better pic of austins !!

I do have a question...the stones...do they stand up much, or are they mostly flat? I'm wondering if they might scratch bases hands/arms when they're trying to catch a flyer. My cp's uni is supposedly going to have some bling on it (yay!), so I'm just wondering.

I do have a question...the stones...do they stand up much, or are they mostly flat? I'm wondering if they might scratch bases hands/arms when they're trying to catch a flyer. My cp's uni is supposedly going to have some bling on it (yay!), so I'm just wondering.
Good question...

better pic of austins !!

I have been waiting for leotards to happen... I love this. ITS ADORABLE. I hope my gym gets these someday, because I'd love to wear something like this. This uniform is designed really well in my opinion. I love everything about it. And I feel like now that this is happening... I finally have an excuse to buy all the adorable leotards that gymnasts wear :D.. just kidding... kinda....

I don't know, ever since I saw F5 with their BEAUTIFUL GK Leo with the shorts, I have just been in love with the style :) I just love how GK found an awesome way for teams to get the full top they need with the new rules, but get it in a stylish and cute way :)

I would looove to see more leotards. I've seen gyms offer a full top option with shorts (for girls who couldn't really pull off the cropped top) and they just didn't seem right. I feel like the leos make the full tops stay straight and not get loose and messy looking if you're using stretchier fabrics.

so what do the boys wear if the coed teams get these cute leotard unis?
I could see the Austin uniform being turned into a guy's uniform. Just take the mesh and swirls off..turn the shorts into pants and you pretty much have it. They might have to add something to the pants so it's not so plain, but I don't think it would be too hard.

Can someone post a pic of the F5 uni? I have no clue what ya'll are talking about but the curiosity is killing me!

I like both as1 and austins uniforms but nothing can beat f5's. I hate when a bunch of teams catch on to trend but make the uniform look exactly alike to the original.

This is what I've been wondering all along with any rhinestones.
I usually tell our girls to not even wear clothes to practice that have excessive rhinestones on them so I'm wondering whether I could just let them do it. ;)
Being a base I'm just not too fond of the idea of catching a rotating person wrapped scratchy stuff. ;)

well, we had rhinestones last year, and i never got scratched... since you're wearing full length sleeves arms should not be a problem. and hands were never scratched either..

Back