All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My first 6 years cheering, it was still the time of the awful polyester bodysuits and matching shells. If you want to complain about hot, try wearing THAT business to compete.
i did!!! ive been in all stars since 2002 so i remember the body suit plus the shell :banghead:

I wish I could find the thread. When the rule first came out we had about 75 pages of people saying they couldn't catch flyers in full tops and that the full tops were harder to tumble in because they were too "restrictive to move in". I'm sure they are hot, but I just don't think it's going to be that big of a difference. Like coachlex1019 said, many people have cheered and tumbled in MUCH hotter things. I just do not like the mesh as a way around the rule. It looks weird and I'm not a fan. I am rapidly becoming a sublimated fan - they look so comfy and athletic!
i agree with you ...but as a base/backspot.... to me it doesnt make a difference if my flyer is in crop or full top it doesnt make my job any harder...... i just know that in warm ups and on stage all the lights and the constant need to "stay warm" so your ready to perform...sometimes i get over heated .....but it really doesnt matter to me crop or full top i still have to do the same thing....it doesnt change my game plan

Debbie love mentioned she was working on a uni with built in bra to help with tumbling as well

Will it help my cp get her full? ;)

I feel like any built in bra would be like those crappy ones you get in some tank tops :/

It might be hard to make everyone happy with a built in, but to have sports bras that "go" with the cutouts on the back or the shoulders of a uni is brilliant.

My sister used to buy a regular bra and have a seamstress sew it into her majorette uniforms. That way she got to pick the bra she wanted and never had any problems.

Found these on tumblr! Step 1 Allstars:
2drfi13.jpg
I love it ! If i Had to change it though I would make what ever is black white.. because I am a sucker for a white uniform

It might be hard to make everyone happy with a built in, but to have sports bras that "go" with the cutouts on the back or the shoulders of a uni is brilliant.

Given how popular GK is I was surprised more people didn't say they had this. I thought it was genius when they gave them to us. It just came in the bag with the uni (I'm assuming we paid extra for it, but we were none the wiser, because it was just one lump sum for the whole uni). The front was just regular sports bra, and the back was cut to match the crazy cutouts we had on the back of the uni.

Given how popular GK is I was surprised more people didn't say they had this. I thought it was genius when they gave them to us. It just came in the bag with the uni (I'm assuming we paid extra for it, but we were none the wiser, because it was just one lump sum for the whole uni). The front was just regular sports bra, and the back was cut to match the crazy cutouts we had on the back of the uni.
can we see a picture of what this sports bra looks like?

Back