All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i don't think so because the first competitions for 1-3 is tomorrow! and as far as i know the uniforms are not in yet! i know that there is a gym from ohio that often comes to ones in illinois called ua as well so that could be it?

it wasn't the gym from ohio, i saw them at a competition in toledo last week. UA was not at the competition this weekend, just this one girl and i'm assuming she probably showed up in a uni/something like it so she could get in free? it didn't really look like practice or camp wear, but maybe it was... you would know more about what's going on in your gym than i would!

The uniforms all look gorgeous in person. Especially the girls. Boys uniforms in general don't do much for me. Cheetahs may be the exception. However, the bling on the uniforms looked exceptional on stage...even on the boys! The black uniforms from Charlotte were very, very chic! Personally, I found them very attractive! Give the Lady Elite Uniform a chance. I saw it today and thought it was so different and cool. It really matches the spirit of the girls on the team. If you watched the webcast, you know we do have a family member with BC, so you will probably see pink aaalot this season. We love her so much!

The "old" level 5 uniform was iconic. But, 4 things you can always count on in life: God, taxes, death, and changes!

Much props to uniform lady Christie...she did the impossible by having these athletes all dressed by Showcase!

RJsExtremeMom I think most uniforms look much better in person. I've had mixed feelings about all the CEA uniforms posted the last few days but I did really like the picture with all of them together.
I know that no one is going to love a uniform as much as the kids that wear them. It is a badge of honor no matter what team you cheer for!

For me, Lady Elite just needed to lose the dog collar, change the skirt a wee bit and (just cause I'm a sucker für lettering) have the name on the chest...

ws02ev.jpg

For me, Lady Elite just needed to lose the dog collar, change the skirt a wee bit and (just cause I'm a sucker für lettering) have the name on the chest...

This uniform was custom designed specifically for the girls that are on THIS team. They all have a very unique personality and bring something completely different to the table.
From the get go they were VERY involved with the coach on the designing of this uniform....everything.....down to the rhinestones.
Was I excited about the neck piece at first? NO! BUT...the girls LOVED it. So, I went with it...now it's totally grown on me and looks BEAUTIFUL on the mat.
The pink....totally expresses the exact amount of sassiness and the overwhelming love that these girls have.
NOTHING about this uniform I would change because it would almost seem like I was trying to change the girl in it. It's PERFECT for them! :)

Back