All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i just hate how it looks scrunched like when you tuck a really baggy shirt in with super tight pants you know lol
yeah I get it but other ones I have seen seemed to fit tighter so they weren't baggy which I like that look better

It seems to be coming more of a trend for teams within a gym to all have different uniforms. I might be in the minority in this, but i prefer to see everyone from a gym in the same uni.
Your not the Minority in that... I think the same thing, not that it matters though... I am sure there is/are reasons that gyms do their uniforms the way they do, teams-Elite all the way down to Tiny's, but its Cool... not hatin on anyone... Cheers!!!!:fro:

kristenthegreat

2 kid sitting on the floor Raleigh Sm Coed
teeny girl behind them level 1 to 4
2nd row from Left to right.........Raleigh SSX, Sr Elite, Boy Coed Elite (Holden), Girl Coed Elite, Girl Charlotte Med Coed (Black one), Lady Elite, Old Level 5 uni
3rd row.....Girl in Raleigh International uniform, boy in Charlotte Medium Coed uni.
.. I'm just gonna go ahead and say that SSX by far has the best uniform out of all the uniforms... Next in line would be thebcharlotte, then SE....

Your not the Minority in that... I think the same thing, not that it matters though... I am sure there is/are reasons that gyms do their uniforms the way they do, teams-Elite all the way down to Tiny's, but its Cool... not hatin on anyone... Cheers!!!!:fro:

I have seen this from both sides of the table now. I prefer the same uniform personally. However there is also a cost association with that must be considered. A lot of new parents may not want to spend a whole bunch of money for their first year cheerleader who will only wear it 6-8 times during the year, or for that athlete who is not committed to be a level 5 by age 10. You have to know the demographics of your market and cater to that, even if it does not make much "cheer" fashion sense to those outside of that market. :)

HeartUniFront.jpg

T&S Jr. Heart (level 5)

HeartUniBack.jpg

Back

HeartUniCloseUpBack.jpg

Close Up of Back

HeartUniRightSleeve.jpg

Right Sleeve

HeartUniLeftSleeve.jpg

Left Sleeve

T&S is super cute! I wish it had a little more blue detail come up over her left shoulder or something, but very nice! I love how everything has it's place and it's nice and clean.

Back