All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i asked UA's program director when the new uniforms will be coming in and she said by jam live! so we will most likely have them for our november 17-18th competition! i think everyone will like them! i saw a sketch and i love them!

my cp that is on our youth program got new ones this yr and since this is the 1st yr for mini's (in a long time) they got the same ones. As soon as we get them Sunday I'll post some pic's. I know that they are full tops and they are shorts not skirts. So I am excited to see them!

I find it interesting that so many people love SSX's uni now.

When it came out, people on here were giving it the death stare...
i was def one of those. for me it didnt mesh well with them because their music and routine were so hard and such, but the routine they have now with the music and the motions and such looks SOO much more eligant and the uniforms make sense. thats just me. like before to me it seemed like a a girl wearing a brides gown to a heavy metal show, or a top gun uniform doing a charlotte teal routine.

i asked UA's program director when the new uniforms will be coming in and she said by jam live! so we will most likely have them for our november 17-18th competition! i think everyone will like them! i saw a sketch and i love them!

So jealous of anybody who's gotten a peek of those unis. I'm dying to see them and maybe just a little more upset than I should be that I won't be getting one of my own :(

Our new uniforms!

uniformback1.th.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
uniformfront1.th.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Back