All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

28k3bb4.jpg

haters-gonna-hate-tshirt.jpg

Before you go and start talking about another country, check you actually know what you are talking about. There are hardly any sublimated cheerleading uniforms in Australia, the majority of our uniforms are more "traditional" style, sublimated is something new for us.

Netball uniforms are a totally different thing, and a totally different sport, and netball players wear that same sublimated style of uniform, regardless of country. It is not something specific to Australia.

okay didn't see (m)any c/ls in oz but isnt netball mostly an oz thing by itself? (and the kiwis?) where in germany are u? we lived in ramstein for a lil bit.

n/eway it just struck me that sublimated unis were like everywhere u looked, there.

Hey King, are we SURE the Newbie controls are still on? Really sure? Really REALLY sure?

Hint. Hint. No but seriously, this is the second time in two days the 'I don't want to live on this planet anymore' meme has been used, and it's not even Worlds season. I'm just a little concerned for the state of the Fierceboard Nation. Should we have an address? A SotFBN Assembly?

This is a uniform for a level 5 stunt group from Australia. The girl wearing the uniform actually made it herself! And this year she designed uniforms for some other teams and stunt groups and I think they all look great - very athletic and fitted well

ETA the team is called Redbacks, not Diamondbacks :)

If she actually designed and made this herself than girlfriend needs to start a uniform company asap. The fit is flawless!

...ok don't sacrifice me but what happens if you're an atheist and your uniform blatantly says "[...]sayeth the lord" etc...? would the coach be considerate or make the kid wear it?

...ok don't sacrifice me but what happens if you're an atheist and your uniform blatantly says "[...]sayeth the lord" etc...? would the coach be considerate or make the kid wear it?
Probably make the kid wear it because the family knew that they were joining a religious based gym when the signed up.

not to be rude but really the athlete should have to either wear the uniform and ignore the verse on the back or find another gym. most programs that do have bible verses on uniforms and practice wear are openly christian/religious gyms and if the athlete does not agree with religion for whatever reason or does not agree with the programs direction they should live with it, or move on to somewhere else.

okay didn't see (m)any c/ls in oz but isnt netball mostly an oz thing by itself? (and the kiwis?) where in germany are u? we lived in ramstein for a lil bit.

n/eway it just struck me that sublimated unis were like everywhere u looked, there.
tumblr_md1s30Iuxw1rvp0dt.gif

i cant even follow this

just a heads up it is always better when you type full words as opposed to abbreviations you may or may not get attacked on the boards later on... im just saying

Back