All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

STAHP ET with the mesh. It was cool at first but I think it's way more uncommon to see a team without mesh nowadays :x
I think the mesh is pretty, and you can't blame a team for having mesh. Either way ultimately it is their uniform! I just think you shouldn't judge a uniform just because it has mesh

I think the mesh is pretty, and you can't blame a team for having mesh. Either way ultimately it is their uniform! I just think you shouldn't judge a uniform just because it has mesh
You like mesh. I don't like mesh, especially stomach mesh. We're both entitled to our own opinions. It doesn't make one of us right and the other wrong.

The smoed uniforms are perfect in every way shape and form, so many times I see people asking for an athletic looking uniform and well we got one and not many people are in favor it looks like. I will say though, a little rhinestone never hurt anyone ;)

The Smoed uniform might look athletic (and I think that they are incredibly pretty), but they are not made for athletes - how in the world do you want to wear a supporting bra with that uni? Unfortunately clear straps don't work for everyone...

The cali coed ladies uniforms have an athletic look AND are made for athletes. That's how every uniform should be.

Is it this one?
2w33oqs.jpg

Is it just me or does it look like that uniform says "FAT" on it?

The awkward moment when I like these better than their new ones...
Regardless, the girls that wear them like them better. One of my friends on F3T always complained about being uncomfortable and not confident because of the fit of the uniform. She is much happier with this one as it is more athletic and comfy. I'm just not a fan of collars, personally.

Back