All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

311p3i9.png

This is the new Prom trend. Notice the mesh. From International Prom Association
My bestfriend kinda wore something like that for homecoming it was red though it looked so good on her

I saw mesh on dresses last year for prom. Sometimes done well. Sometimes not. Same for uniforms. In general, I like it. But some teams over do it. I do like mesh on the arms. Like it less in other areas.

15gdft.jpg

Here is a picture I found that shows the shorts and boys uni also
i could be totally alone in this, but when i saw this uniform i immediately thought to myself "ive seen this exact uniform before" and remembered it was at worlds, went searching and found the team i was thinking of. its extreme diamonds from canada uniforms from last year.
2jcegxd.jpg

i dont know if it the colors, and i definitely see differences but these seem WAY too similar to me. could be just me though :)

i could be totally alone in this, but when i saw this uniform i immediately thought to myself "ive seen this exact uniform before" and remembered it was at worlds, went searching and found the team i was thinking of. its extreme diamonds from canada uniforms from last year.
2jcegxd.jpg

i dont know if it the colors, and i definitely see differences but these seem WAY too similar to me. could be just me though :)

Those shorts on the girl in the middle :eek:

The top and shorts of the Envy uni are too different...I wouldn't normally be a fan of a primarily purple uniform, but I think it would look more like the top and bottom go together if the purple and black were switched on the shorts.

the difference is just the colors. the similar thing is only its design. just like below:
OtherNeckline_zpsc16b093b.jpg

sorry cheernerd5678 if i copy your picture :)

the difference is just the colors. the similar thing is only its design. just like below:
OtherNeckline_zpsc16b093b.jpg

sorry cheernerd5678 if i copy your picture :)
well the colors are exactly the same too! both purple black and teal.. maybe thats why i think theyre almost exactly the same.. the only big difference i see is the side shoulder straps..

Here it is bigger.
photo-10_zpsbcca5187.jpg

I would like it a lot more if there wasn't a random blue patch on the shoulder. But besides that I like it.
i like this so much. however I don't like the 3 blue patches on the sleeves, how thick the straps are and the back... this is so pretty though.

Back