All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Really liking Xtreme's unis! Yes, I agree the shorts are teeny on the little ones (to me they look ok on the senior aged girl above) but overall a very nice looking uniform which by the way looks super comfortable and has the perfect amount of bling! :)

24gpnpw.png

Here's one of the senior girls up close
if only every full top fit like this then maybe i would actually like full tops. this really is perfect in everywhere clean athletic and has just enough sparkle.

Holy short shorts.

Love it! But honestly, this is about the fourth uniform in a row where the shorts have been WAY too short...

It seems to be pretty infrequent that teams/companies ordered skirts too short, so why is there all of sudden such a prevalence towards shorts that are too short. I get that most athletes might practice in skimpy little shorts, but teams shouldn't be competing in shorts THAT short!

Stick to the left of the Spectrum.

Fingertips--> shorter, but appropriate---> a little too short---> hoochie.

But again, I love that uniform. One of my favorite screen-printed unis to date for some reason.

if only every full top fit like this then maybe i would actually like full tops. this really is perfect in everywhere clean athletic and has just enough sparkle.
i really really like this! I'd want more stones though ~ but that's just where i come from miss hunnnney :D

I also feel like Oregons shorts wouldn't look good on girls who are more 'full figured' around the hips and thighs. I know I wouldn't be completely comfortable in those shorts.
I love the top though.

Back