All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

o7q994.jpg

az power from instagram...
I wore this dress to a party last week, they've just cut out the middle... doesn't look like a uniform, so sad because I've love everything AZ has had for so long, the back is nice though

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

THESE. ARE. FLAWLESS.

Seriously the lines are perfect, clean, athletic looking I love how simplistic it is and I love the gradation of the rhinestones on the shoulder.
thank you so much! we were definitely going for the clean, athletic look!

USA Wildcats....so pretty and perfect. I love the rhinestones on the red part of the shoulder. So clean looking. I absolutely love them!!

here they are. hopefully this link works. still a little bit of tweaking but almost ready.
733888_417059608383332_1864588433_n_zpsde2a3524.jpg

574765_417059578383335_1306404280_n_zps3f229892.jpg

I really really like these, it's just bugging me slightly that the boys' unis have a blue band where the girls' tops finish, but the girls' unis have a blue band on the waistband of the skirts. I'd have thought it would make sense to move the blue band to the bottom of the boys' tops to make it look more similar, but that's just my thoughts! Absolutely love the rest!

I think AZ power are going a bit too far with the lace theme now. It lacks the athletic look that I personally think should be present in all cheerleading uniforms. Its pretty and I'm not saying I don't like it, I just don't think its appropriate for a cheer uniform, its just a bit much. Maybe its just me but when I look at that much black lace and skin it just comes across a little risky in my eyes.

Back