All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wanna know the purpose of the thing around the finger. Like, to keep the sleeve down? On every uniform that fits property, the sleeves stay down.
So I'm really baffled by this

I wanna know the purpose of the thing around the finger. Like, to keep the sleeve down? On every uniform that fits property, the sleeves stay down.
So I'm really baffled by this
I think its because they point on the sleeve comes down to about right above the middle finger, so the strap is there to keep the point part from flopping up. Normal sleeves stay down because they only go to the wrist, but since these go past them it needs some extra help, I'm assuming.

This is really late but, the uniform on the left is our new uniform for this year (Indiana Ultimate Senior 3 coed) and the one on the right is last year and this years Junior age uniforms.
188263_487733387956740_1871895756_n.jpg

am i the only one who JUST noticed that the sleeves attach around your finger?! would that not get annoying? :eek:
When I cheer for Gianni at Dynasty, in like 04' we had the same thing, only it was attatched to our middle finger. I actually really liked it because as a flyer, your sleeves wouldn't ride up when you were pulling a body position! I'll see if I can find a picture :D

I think its because they point on the sleeve comes down to about right above the middle finger, so the strap is there to keep the point part from flopping up. Normal sleeves stay down because they only go to the wrist, but since these go past them it needs some extra help, I'm assuming.
oh thats very true.
But why do they even need that point on the sleeve? lol it serves no purpose and is barely noticeable. Oh well. I guess its topgun, and they do many things that dont make sense with their uniforms :p

Back